Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: karen gospel site
5/21/2013 6:57:00 AM
HI KAREN !!!!

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/21/2013 2:53:42 PM

TO DAY THEME BY KAREN ON THE 21 OF MAY

Edited (at 8:17 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

GOOD MORNING EVERY ONE NICE TI SEE YOU ALL THIS
MORNING.RAINING OUT SIDE

Edited (at 8:27 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

Storms
Matthew 8:23-27
And when he got into the boat, his disciples followed him. And behold, there arose a great storm on the sea, so that the boat was being swamped by the waves; but he was asleep. And they went and woke him, saying, “Save us, Lord; we are perishing.” And he said to them, “Why are you afraid, O you of little faith?” Then he rose and rebuked the winds and the sea, and there was a great calm. And the men marveled, saying, “What sort of man is this, that even winds and sea obey him?”
Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
Psalm 34:17-20
When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.
Psalm 107:29
He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed.
Psalm 91:1-16
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...
Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.
2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Acts 27:20
When neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest lay on us, all hope of our being saved was at last abandoned.
Psalm 150:1-6
Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumpet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals! ...
Matthew 8:23
And when he got into the boat, his disciples followed him.
Ezekiel 38:22
With pestilence and bloodshed I will enter into judgment with him, and I will rain upon him and his hordes and the many peoples who are with him torrential rains and hailstones, fire and sulfur.
Revelation 1:1-20
The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, who bore witness to the word of God and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, even to all that he saw. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear, and who keep what is written in it, for the time is near. John to the seven churches that are in Asia: Grace to you and peace from him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven spirits who are before his throne, and from Jesus Christ the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of kings on earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood ...

Edited (at 8:30 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

Edited (at 8:33 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words.
Psalm 34:1-22
Of David, when he changed his behavior before Abimelech, so that he drove him out, and he went away. I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. Oh, magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together! I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. ...
Revelation 21:8
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Psalm 38:7
For my sides are filled with burning, and there is no soundness in my flesh.
1 Chronicles 17:1-27
Now when David lived in his house, David said to Nathan the prophet, “Behold, I dwell in a house of cedar, but the ark of the covenant of the Lord is under a tent.” And Nathan said to David, “Do all that is in your heart, for God is with you.” But that same night the word of the Lord came to Nathan, “Go and tell my servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord: It is not you who will build me a house to dwell in. For I have not lived in a house since the day I brought up Israel to this day, but I have gone from tent to tent and from dwelling to dwelling. ...
Judges 16:25-30
And when their hearts were merry, they said, “Call Samson, that he may entertain us.” So they called Samson out of the prison, and he entertained them. They made him stand between the pillars. And Samson said to the young man who held him by the hand, “Let me feel the pillars on which the house rests, that I may lean against them.” Now the house was full of men and women. All the lords of the Philistines were there, and on the roof there were about 3,000 men and women, who looked on while Samson entertained. Then Samson called to the Lord and said, “O Lord God, please remember me and please strengthen me only this once, O God, that I may be avenged on the Philistines for my two eyes.” And Samson grasped the two middle pillars on which the house rested, and he leaned his weight against them, his right hand on the one and his left hand on the other. ...

Edited (at 8:36 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

GOD IS WATCHING OVER US

Edited (at 8:37 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

Edited (at 8:38 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

Edited (at 8:47 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

MY FATHER IN HEAVEN PLEASE WATCH OVER US ALL, AS
THE STORMS COME THROUGH. GOD BLESS THE LITTLE
CHILDREN THAT ARE WITH YOU TODAY BECAUSE OF THE
STORMS. AND THE ADULTS.WATCH OVER US ALL AS THE
DAYS AHEAD COME FATHER. ONLY YOU WILL NO WHAT
WILL HAPPEN. FOR GIVE ME FOR MY SINS AND BLESS EVERY
ONE TODAY.LET THE STORMS PASS IN THE NAME OF JESUS
CHRIST AMEN

Edited (at 8:50 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

PLEASE READ THE BIBLE

Edited (at 8:51 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

BY MARY
SUCH A TRAGEDY IN OKLAHOMA CITY RIGHT NOW. PLEASE PRAY FOR EVRYONE THERE AND THE YOUNG CHILDRENS WHO MAY HAVE NOT MADE IT PARENTS
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b499ca334

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

Reply by Sunshine01songsGOLD

Music has the power to inspire dreams, lift the heart and soothe the soul.

Please join in an open duet, for all the victims, all those who are in need of help from the midwest US tornadoes...

sunshine01songs
song title: Precious Lord, Take My Hand
song link:http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/be834fd64

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

IMANG54
HIGHER GROUND
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/bbad570d4

HAVE A GREAT DAY MY FRIENDS.....

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

Edited (at 9:02 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

This song is dedicated to the people in my City and surrounding area
(Oklahoma City) who have lost loved ones and homes and
businesses to the disaster yesterday:
http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/b98fb5824

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

For our All-Genre Gospel Contest Playlist (May 2013), just click on the picture below:

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

YOU CAN USE ANY OF THESE BANNERS ON ALL THE SONG
AND YOURS ALSO ANY ONE THAT WANTS TO USE THEM THANKS

THIS FORUM IS FOR ANY ONE TO USE GOD BLESS YOU ALL
TO ASK QUESTION RECEIVE ANSWERS . FROM ANY ONE.

BACK GROUNDS FROM MAR WITH THE NEW BBCODES
kareblblt

ALL OF OUR SINGING GOSPEL CONTEST.

Edited (at 9:16 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

CRY OUT TO JESUS

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

ANY ONE TO WANT TO SING HERE TO OUR LORD TO DAY
PLEASE DO HE WANTS TO HEAR FROM YOU

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

PLEASE SING A SONG FOR ALL WHO LOST THERE
LIFE'S YESTERDAY IN THE STORM. AND FOR GOD TO WATCH
OVER ALL OF US TODAY

Reply by kareblbltGOLD

Edited (at 9:31 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

Edited (at 10:23 AM) reply by kareblbltGOLD

JESUS WITH THE CHILDREN

karen Gigikos Black Belt Granny
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/28/2014 11:18:04 PM

this is going on in minnesota . in minneapolis were i live.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/29/2014 2:57:46 AM
10_1_136.gifHi Karen,
It is so nice seeing you in here once again. I was not able to access Sing Snap, but will try to go to the site. First, I hope that you are doing a lot better than you were, and what's up with Cliff? I haven't heard from him in over 3 months. Is he still working with you?, and if so, how are you doing on that end?
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
My new friend. She is Out of this World
smogmeinichols3.jpg
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Karen Gigikos

230 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/29/2014 4:35:53 AM
HI MIKE YES HE JUST PROMOTE 4 SONGS OF MINE .HE IS GOING TO SEND ME 5 COPY'S OF THE CD'S HE PLAYED THEM IN AFRACIA' HE ALSO PLAYED ONE OF STEPHANS.
HE JUST PUT ME IN HIS PAPER.
I AM ON PAGE 5 AND 20 HUGS KAREN
http://musiccityentertainernews.wordpress.com/
I am on page 5 & 20 stephan stenzel is on page 5 we both are singers. I am being promoted by Cliff Ayers ' SAT BETWEEN 11,00 AND 12.00 CENTRAL I AM SINGING AFTER REBA M.I WILL BE SINGING 4 SONGS.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!