Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Orval Gibson

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Procrastination Art of indecision…
4/25/2013 4:25:39 AM
Procrastination is the enemy of every business. Putting off until tomorrow those things that need to be done today. Procrastination will kill your business and your own personal growth. You don’t take decisive action and prevent procrastination from ruling your life and adding additional stress into the life that you are trying to achieve. Procrastination will lessen your sense of fulfillment in the work or services that you provide. Leading to you questioning your own self worth.

I am guilty as charged. I know it’s time to write an article or update my blog, but I will put that aside. Time’s passed by and time to prepare supper, time to run into town for shopping, or maybe washing clothes, or the dog still no new blog or article. Are you guilty of procrastination? Do you ever find yourself putting off some task rather than dealing with it at the right time?

Procrastination-Meaning

Act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off or delaying, especially something requiring immediate attention: Time to stop procrastinating and take action. You have the power to change what is not working.

procastination,Procrastination Art of indecision…

Procrastination-Recognizing and Conquering

When you know where you are heading, you can develop a workable and motivating plan of action. Feeling in control of your goals will help you generate the self-confidence needed to maintain day-to-day forward momentum.

Carve out quality time to work on your business. Self-discipline involves consistently doing what it takes to ensure that your business goals become a reality.

Fear leads to procrastination. If you should find yourself procrastinating day after day, ask yourself, What am I avoiding? Take a good hard look at the factors and negative emotions that may be behind your procrastination. Focus on channeling your energy toward the parts of your business that are going well. Then use that positive energy to tap into your inner motivators.

Big Idea Mastermind provides mind set training

It’s time to ask yourself why you are procrastinating

?xml:namespace prefix = "o" /

Orval, Big idea Mastermind bigideamastermindsource@gmail.com
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Procrastination Art of indecision…
4/25/2013 1:36:50 PM
Good morning Orval and I know that for me it is easy to want to procrastinate on doing things because there are those times where I feel overwhelmed with so many things to do and to be done.

Learning to prioritize and sticking with a schedule has been a major challenge for me. Now a days I have two calendars, one that sits by my desk and the other Google Calendar that sends me reminders to help me keep on track on all the things that need to be done..between the two, I am getting more on target of things to be done..but I still find it easy to procrastinate on some chores.

Great post an ty for sharing

Diane
+0
RE: Procrastination Art of indecision…
5/9/2013 7:31:04 AM
Sziasztok!
Én most ebben, az élethelyzetbe vagyok!
Én, másnak jó tanácsokat tudok adni, de a saját életemben, most nagyon átfogott hosszú és rövid
távú élet helyzetet kell megoldanom. És halogatást és a döntéstől való félelmet megtapasztaltam.
A halogatás, tudom mit kellene tennem, de pont így viselkedem ahogy fent le van írva.
A hitem szerencsére megőriztem, hogy csak a legjobb döntést fogom meghozni.
Több információra és adatra van ahhoz szükségem, hogy ez megtörténjen.
Akkor remélem tudok egy jó tervet készíteni.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!