Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
How many of you have the Alexa Toolbar?
4/20/2013 4:52:10 AM

Depending on who you talk to, you will get different opinions about Alexa, those who have a low rank sing its praises and others who have a high rank say its not worth the effort.

Yet everyone agrees that using Alexa can help a website or a blog. What is Alexa you ask?

"Alexa is an online service that measures internet traffic rankings for websites based on user data obtained from its custom toolbar and displays the data in comprehensive charts and graphs." ~ Hudson Horizons

One thing to remember is the unlike Page Rank the lower the alexa ranking the better and ranks are updated once or sometimes twice a day.

Some of the advantages to ranking better on Alexa are:

1.Over 75% of advertisers look at Alexa ranking of your blog to determine its quality. Better the Alexa rank, the more you will earn.
2. Before accepting your guest post, blog owners would take a look at your blog’s Alexa ranking. Some blogs only accept guest posts from blog owner’s having Alexa ranking lesser than 100k.
3. When you sell your blog, buyers will look at your blog’s Alexa ranking before fixing a rate.
4.You can watch your blog’s growth using Alexa ranking and it boosts your confidence when Alexa rank increases. citation

Here is a video that I found that might explain Alexa a bit better ( we all know videos can be so cool)

Now for Alexa to work for you, you need to download the toolbar and you need to get everyone you know to download the toolbar, because the more people use Alexa ( through the toolbar/extension) the better Alexa will see your site.

If you are an AdlandPro fan, then downloading the toolbar is a great way to help Adlandpro become more noticed and it really is easy to do :-)

For those of you who have a blog or a website, using the alexa toolbar is something to seriously consider and here are 10 Proven Techniques To help Increase Your Alexa Rank

*You can down load the Alexa toolbar for chrome here: Download
*You can down load the Alexa toolbar for FireFox here: Download

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: How many of you have the Alexa Toolbar?
4/20/2013 9:46:34 PM
Diane, I found this thread too late for today.
But, morning is close enough, so I'd do it then.

Thanks for sharing :).

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/20/2013 10:16:43 PM
you are very welcome Branka...maybe get your friends to do this and when you are browsing on Adlandpro, blogs or other places, it will be helpful for this community. We are getting good and unique content on this site and it really should be rewarded...at least that is my thinking

Diane

Quote:
Diane, I found this thread too late for today.
But, morning is close enough, so I'd do it then.

Thanks for sharing :).

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/21/2013 6:45:55 AM
Diane, I downloaded it, thanks once more.

Have a great Sunday.

+2
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/21/2013 10:48:09 PM
Thanks Branka! I downloaded the tool bar and signed up! I joined as a member and look forward to using the tool. I played with it a little bit but have much more to do than I have time to do it right now. I have a meeting I need to go to and will get back to this later. Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!