Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Sarlo

8 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4 Methods to "Bombard" a Website or Blog With Backlinks!
4/16/2013 9:13:22 AM

4 Methods to "Bombard" a
Website or Blog With Backlinks!

My first intention was to show you how you can get backlinks to a blog, but these work just as well on websites!

There are probably many methods to get backlinks to a website. If you ever wanted to get backlinks to improve rankings, you're in for the ride of your life.

I can list 40 other methods, these are some of the best-of-the-best methods!

BTW: Don't "bombard" your website with backlinks before you do keyword research - first make sure you know what keywords you want to rank for. If you don't know how to do that, you should check out: http://www.nobsseosystem.com

Bombardment #1 (Article submission):

All you have to do is write and submit articles. If you have a blog you can transform your blog posts into articles and submit them to article directories. Use software or services to do it easy.

I don't use article spinner software if you ever heard of them...

The Duplicate Content does not exist... in my dictionary. You can submit the same content you have on your website to as many directories as you want.

Some folks will tell you use article spinners, and that you should not submit the same content you have on your website! But they say many things not just that, that are all wrong (usually they misunderstand theories and it happens on forums).

I talked with popular marketers about the Duplicate Content “theory” and they all told me the same answer: "Don’t worry. Just submit your articles, the more links you get the better"

In my experience, although I submitted the same content that I have on my blog, to hundreds of directories - I never lost any rankings or seen any penalty.

Bombardment #2 (Article exchanges and link exchanges):

You can exchange articles with other website owners (or bloggers) by contacting them. Tell them you have a similar site and you're interesting in exchanging articles with them.

What this basically means is that you'll post their article on your website/blog (with up to 3 links in the article itself), and they will post your article on their website/blog!

It's a win win situation for both of you, both get free backlinks!

You can also do link exchanges with other websites.

Some forums have a special section where you can make link exchanges, article exchanges and so forth... join these forums. Here are the most popular ones:

Warrior Forum
Digital Point Forum
Webmaster Talk

Bombardment #3 (RSS submission):

This is only used on blogs. Although backlinks won't point to your website homepage, these backlinks will still help you to increase your rankings.

Every blog has an rss feed that your blog visitors can use so they get notified when you add new blog posts on your blog. You can submit the rss feed to rss directories using software and that gives you more one way links. Alternatively you can visit this page for the top 13 rss directories!

Bombardment #4 (Social bookmarking):

Put a social bookmarking tool that appears at the end of each blog post or article. This will allow your visitors to bookmark the article/blog post in social bookmarking sites, and that gives you more one way links.

It's true that some of those backlinks will be useless (since many social sites use all sorts of methods to block spiders from crawling links), but it's free and it takes few seconds to setup.

Many social sites use nofollow, robots, .htaccess file and redirects to block spiders, they do this to avoid spam!

Remember you can delegate almost everything like creating and submitting articles, submitting rss feeds, finding and contacting bloggers for link and article exchanges, etc,

In Search Engine Optimization (SEO) backlinks are the boosters that blast your website or blog to the top rankings!

Check them out,
Jack Sarlo
Link Builder Expert

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!