Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: WOW! My First #AdlandPro Thread!
4/25/2013 8:38:00 PM

Quote:
Congratulations on getting your first forum up and running! Great forum! WTG!!!

WOW! My First #AdlandPro Thread!

Nice picture of you and where you live displayed in your first thread! Here is a picture painted by my lovely wife Elaine that shows where we are living:

Richardson Park Marina painting by Elaine Groff Wolff

I should probably edit this and re-size it. Maybe later. Elaine does not do enough work on here art...we get too busy here as the Richardson Park Marina Hosts. You can see just a little more of her art in a forum she created Elaine's Art.

The best of success to you in your new forum. I joined and marked as one of my favorites!

I really like Elaines painting.

Roger

+4
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/26/2013 7:31:08 AM
Quote:

Quote:
Congratulations on getting your first forum up and running! Great forum! WTG!!!

WOW! My First #AdlandPro Thread!

Nice picture of you and where you live displayed in your first thread! Here is a picture painted by my lovely wife Elaine that shows where we are living:

Richardson Park Marina painting by Elaine Groff Wolff

I should probably edit this and re-size it. Maybe later. Elaine does not do enough work on here art...we get too busy here as the Richardson Park Marina Hosts. You can see just a little more of her art in a forum she created Elaine's Art.

The best of success to you in your new forum. I joined and marked as one of my favorites!

I really like Elaines painting.

Roger

Thanks Roger.
I appreciate.
Nice regards!
+3
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/16/2013 1:51:53 PM
I did not know about her. She is a fighter. A real fighter...........
Quote:
Looks like Nerma's connection is broken.

This is a good opprotunity to tell a few words about her.

When she was 7 y.o. our civil war begun. Sarajevo is surely the biggest and most painful wound in the entire former Yugoslavia. City was almost hermetically closed for over 3 years (Bosnian Serbs'Army was all around city). People didn't have what to eat, with what to heat their homes, under a permanent cannonade of fire they lived without medications and ... it was worst possible horror.

One adversity never comes alone.
When was 20 y.o. Nerma was diagnosed having a brain tumor. 9 operations in 9 years. 2 times clinically dead.

When she survived, came another shock.
Her beloved Dad passed away, in the age of 50.

This brave and amazing person lives with her mother and 2 younger brothers.
She is a nurse, but does not work in profession.

Her bright spirits and a huge love and compession are her personal card.
Hilarious (like all Bosnian people) and smart, she has enriched my life in a very special way.
+2
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/16/2013 1:54:48 PM
Quote:
Quote:

When she was 7 y.o. our civil war begun. Sarajevo is surely the biggest and most painful wound in the entire former Yugoslavia. City was almost hermetically closed for over 3 years (Bosnian Serbs'Army was all around city). People didn't have what to eat, with what to heat their homes, under a permanent cannonade of fire they lived without medications and ... it was worst possible horror.

When was 20 y.o. Nerma was diagnosed having a brain tumor. 9 operations in 9 years. 2 times clinically dead.

Hilarious (like all Bosnian people) and smart, she has enriched my life in a very special way.

Thank you so much, Hafiz for a nice words...
+3
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/16/2013 2:01:33 PM
I have not made any unnecessary words Nerma. Who were clinically dead two times, i, as a doctor, knows that clinically dead means almost full dead. You returned back from that critical conditions. Only real fighter can fight like that.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thank you so much, Hafiz for a nice words...
+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!