Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: WOW! My First #AdlandPro Thread!
4/12/2013 10:18:15 AM
Quote:
Congratulations Nerma on creating your new thread ( forum) It's kind of fun..isn't ?

Quote:

Required.

Dear friends, I thank you all for such a warm welcome to this place.I feel excited, creating my first forum.Here is one of my pics with a long hair.That would be all for today :)). I just wished to learn how to make forum. Your coments would be warmly welcomed.

Thank! Yes, very funny :D
+3
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2013 10:22:24 AM
Quote:
oh my..where you are living is just beautiful...seriously! Thank you so much for sharing.

How many people live there?

Your'e welcome! That pic is from air and you can see all town. Here lives about 20.000 citizen..
+3
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2013 10:23:46 AM
Quote:
Dear, you have an EDIT option, so you better click on it and go back and correct what you wish :).

No need to thank me.
One day, a far ago, I was here newbie too :).

I need thank you. Your'e great woman!
+3
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2013 10:26:17 AM
Quote:
Nerna,

Congratulations on your first forum in Adlandpro . Love your pictures. Your English is great, I am so happy for you.

Myrna

This is where I live in Pennsylvania, USA

Thank you, Myrna! Beautifull place where you livin' :)) Thanks for support, I learn fast :)
+3
Nerma Selimović

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/12/2013 10:32:22 AM
Quote:
I love this photo of your home town, Nerma. It looks like an important city. Thanks for sharing it.

Miguel

Thanks! Yes, Visoko was important city in the past. In Town is crowned several Bosnian kings. I prepare one forum about my Town, where is the claim that some of the largest pyramids of the world.
+3

facebook
Like us on Facebook!