Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Friends of Adlandpro
4/10/2013 11:43:15 PM
Hi everybody!

Here is a fun exercise that can go a very long way!

If you are on Facebook, put the following notice in your status:

"We are meeting with all our friends on our Community Wall at http://community.adlandpro.com/Home.aspx and you are invited! Use Facebook Connect when you arrive if you're not already logged on. Please share this! Let's see how big a group we can get all at once!"

This is going to be fun. If you want, you can put it up again several times a day and ask your friends to do that, too, for even more fun.

This is something we can do on Twitter, too. Wouldn't it be fun if we did both? Remember it needs to be under 140 characters. This fits:

We're having a party with all our friends on our Community Wall! Use FB Connect when you arrive. http://community.adlandpro.com/Home.aspx Please Retweet!

Just paste that in and Tweet!

FacebookTwitter!
Let's have some fun. Bogdan might get mad at me for testing the wall too much! lol!!

Dave

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Friends of Adlandpro
4/11/2013 4:18:23 PM
great idea! Now I want to know how you got the tweet and FB buttons on this post!...please?
Diane
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 7:35:39 PM

I'm sure I'm missing something but can't face Facebook. it all seems too open somehow.

Funny ole me?

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 8:56:54 PM
Quote:
great idea! Now I want to know how you got the tweet and FB buttons on this post!...please?
Diane

Hi Diane. That is part of what Bogdan and the programmer are doing. I think it is either part of the AddThis API, or part of the beautiful new API from Facebook and something I wasn't aware of from Twitter.

+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/11/2013 8:59:03 PM
Quote:

I'm sure I'm missing something but can't face Facebook. it all seems too open somehow.

Funny ole me?

What happens when you try to use Facebook, Roger?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!