Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Quotes about "Forgiveness"
4/9/2013 3:22:46 PM

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
~ Mark Twain

When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future.
~ Bernard Meltzer

You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.
~ Lewis B. Smedes

How does one know if she has forgiven? You tend to feel sorrow over the circumstance instead of rage, you tend to feel sorry for the person rather than angry with him. You tend to have nothing left to say about it all.
~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes

Forgiveness is the remission of sins. For it is by this that what has been lost, and was found, is saved from being lost again.
~ Saint Augustine

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.
~ Bill Cosby

The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.
~ Marianne Williamson

How unhappy is he who cannot forgive himself.
~ Publilius Syrus

It is often easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
~ Grace Hopper

It's said in Hollywood that you should always forgive your enemies - because you never know when you'll have to work with them.
~ Lana Turner

Forgiveness is not always easy. At times, it feels more painful than the wound we suffered, to forgive the one that inflicted it. And yet, there is no peace without forgiveness.
~ Marianne Williamson

Holding on to anger, resentment and hurt only gives you tense muscles, a headache and a sore jaw from clenching your teeth. Forgiveness gives you back the laughter and the lightness in your life.
~Joan Lunden

+2
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Quotes about "Forgiveness"
4/10/2013 8:13:15 PM
Forgiveness is a bond that makes "the guilty" and "the hurt" inseparable. Getting the lesson frees of bothside bonds, when "the hurt" realizes a half of his own contribution in any guilt to him. (Branka Babic)
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2013 8:29:52 PM
For You Branka and thank you

recite-30225--174840528-1yq24oc.png

Quote:
Forgiveness is a bond that makes "the guilty" and "the hurt" inseparable. Getting the lesson frees of bothside bonds, when "the hurt" realizes a half of his own contribution in any guilt to him. (Branka Babic)
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/10/2013 8:40:20 PM
Quote:
For You Branka and thank you

recite-30225--174840528-1yq24oc.png

Quote:

Diane,

Mostly I cry from happiness.
Hahahaha this tear of joy is your guilt, but I'd seek for my part in it :))

I am very touched and moved up, thank you so much.
+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/10/2013 8:46:38 PM
The nice thing and teaching you something new...lol

you can download the image to your computer hard drive..here is the trick and the learning

when you download..save the image as "Adlandpro_Branka_Babic_my quote on forgiveness" do you know why?
When you save an image like this.. Google will start picking up on images for Adlandpro and also you and this is a good thing as it will help both the company and you my friend where people should be seeing things like this in a good way

Diane
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!