Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Please pray for Deborah Skovron
1/13/2006 10:55:33 PM
Hello everyone, Please pray for our friend Deborah Skovron . She just spent the entire day at the doctor's office going through tests and she still has to go for an MRI on Saturday. So far they can't figure out what is wrong. Thank you all for praying for our friends. God bless, Dave
+0
Re: Please pray for Deborah Skovron
1/13/2006 11:02:26 PM
Hi Dave: Thank you for your post and I will pray very hard for Deborah,and my god bless and keep her safe and in good health,and bless you Dave. Your friend Peggy Smith
+0
Diana Briere

243 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/13/2006 11:04:52 PM
Hi Dave. Thanks for the notifation about Deborah, I am praying that God will reveal the problem and send the doctors on their way to heal Deborah of whatever ails her.I pray for her complete healing in the name of Jesus Christ out Lord Amen. From Diana
+0
1/13/2006 11:13:06 PM
Hello Dave, I would be glad to: Heavenly Father, we ask that You be with our friend Deborah Skovron with this unknown medical problem she has.She has had numerous tests with the doctors today, is scheduled for this MRI tomorrow, and the doctors still don't know what's wrong. Please give these Dr's an extra measure of skill and understanding to find out exactly what's wrong and the skills to properly treat their findings. Please Lord, let Deborah know You are always there for her and give her the comfort and peace to get through this period. We ask this in the Name of Your Son and our Redeamer, Christ Jesus, Amen
Steven G. Reid Wallaby Traffic CMU7 WTC W
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2006 11:15:46 PM
Hi Dave, Thank you my Dear Friend. I am staying up late tonight because I can't sleep. I guess I am a little nervous about all this. Thank you for your prayers. As soon as they tell me the results I will let you know. I would like you all to pray for Sheila Mccalmon's Dad he is very sick and may die. Sheila is fairly new to the community, but I know everyone will pray for her. Thank you again, Dave. You are a good friend. And I intend to keep on smiling. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!