Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Live Love Learn
4/8/2013 8:18:13 AM
One of my many life lessons, is that we can go around in a circle, if we can't make the right decisions. Many decisions we make, can affect the course of our futures forever. I know many people on here have a business or another to advertise, but I wanted to share a moment of my thoughts about life in general. Entrepreneurship, is about choices, one of the many choices I made, earlier in my online ventures, was a common problem, that was not branding myself and I got caught up in branding someone else's business or product, people join people, not systems, systems work, when people work them correctly. For this reason, I have personally stayed away from Network marketing, because it's the ties that bind. Recently I have entertained the thought of marketing a networking affiliate program, which is Academy of Online Success, because it's a business, that works as a tool, whether than a business itself. Traffic generation education is important, it can save lots of people a lot of headaches.
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Live Love Learn
4/8/2013 9:11:50 AM

Hi Brandon!

I would like to see your link, but:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Lydia

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!