Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Guearanteed Residual Income ................. Seriously!
4/7/2013 1:04:21 PM

NEVER BEFORE and NEVER AGAIN--So Read This Now...

You Will Make at Least $200/month in Residual Income For a One-Time Payment of only $24---Guaranteed

And We Back This Up With Our 12 Month
Money Back Guarantee!

Read this page NOW, because only 2,000 accounts will be sold and we will be sold out by April 30, 2013--And This is
Also Guaranteed...

* Your only cost is $24 and I'm giving you a 12 month money back guarantee.

* You will make at least $200 per month in residual income and to those who think this is not enough, then I say follow the scams promising thousands a month.
We are being honest and up front about your income opportunity and since 99% of online marketers make less than $10 per month, this is an exceptional opportunity.

* Making money with us will be easier than turning on your computer.

* These accounts are strictly limited to only 2,000, and will be gone by April 30.

You can get a 100% FREE trial account today with no credit card required and see for yourself the power and potential of 12SC...

Here's What You Need To Do

Read all these instructions before you do anything else.

Step One: Print these instructions or copy and paste them to your Notepad on your computer so you don't miss any steps.

Step Two: Click on the button below that says Get It Now!

Step Three: When you click on the button below, it will take you directly to a registration page for 12SC and the sponsor WILL say Roadkill Marketing Cafe. If the sponsor says anything else, you need to clear your cookies and click the link again until the sponsored by says Roadkill Marketing Cafe.

Step Four: After you create the account, check your email and confirm your trial account and once you do this, you can then login to 12SC.

Step Five: After you login, you can review all you want in the free member back office, but you need to upgrade within 48 hours of getting your trial account in order to be part of this offer.

The site says you have a 7 day trial and you can take the full 7 days if you want, but if you don't upgrade within the first 48 hours, there is no money back guarantee and there is no income guarantee because quite honestly, it should take you less than 30 seconds to realize this is the best opportunity you'll ever see.

You can do the 2 payments of $12 each or the one-time payment of $24--as long as it's done during the first 48 hours.

Step Six: After you upgrade, get familiar with all you get and make sure you do the Quick Setup, follow the instructions in your upgraded member area and you will be on your way to online success.

My name is: Roadkill Marketing Cafe

You can contact me at: 727-692-8817

You need to move quickly on this as these accounts will be sold out by April 30, 2013 and the sooner you get one, the more money you make.

You want to make money online, then get the one service that EVERYONE working online must have and the one service that over a million people are going to pay full price for within the next 36 months.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!