Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Beauty may be more than visual. Has somebody revealed their soul?
3/29/2013 12:07:35 AM

Adland is full of great people, good people. Folk who care. ....Real friends.

People have stories and Adlanders are no exception.

Has another Adlander shown their true soul and helped, directed or nurtured you.

Love comes in many forms

Your chance to share a story.

You can name them or not. It doesn't matter.

Let's show newcomers and visitors just what Adlanders are like.

It's not all business or social chat. Real people populate Adland. It's your neighbourhood but it's online.

SHARE YOUR STORY HERE

Roger

+3
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Beauty may be more than visual. Has somebody revealed their soul?
3/29/2013 12:49:43 AM

10_1_136.gifHi Roger,

This is an excellent idea for a forum thread. When I first joined Adlandpro Community I did so because like many others, I was looking for a place for free advertising, but I soon realized that AdlandPro Community was much more than that. Over the years I have gained a wealth of information and much more then that as well. I have gained friendships with so many wonderful people, some of whom lived close enough to us that we have gone out to dinner together. Although I count a lot of people as friends I would have to say that some of the ones that I have never met in person would be people that I would consider to be at the very top of my list. I leave out the word cyber when referring to AdlandPro Community friends because there is nothing cyber about people who step in and defend your honor, give you advice when you most need it, pray for and with you, and basically do everything that they would do if they lived next door. The friends that I would list at the very top of this list would be Sir Roger MacDivitt, Patricia Bartch, Luis Miguel, and whats his name, oh yeah Bogdan Fiedur. There is nothing cyber about AdlandPro Community friends. They are real people with real hearts that make a difference every single day of the year.

GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~

http://www.countryvalues65.com

smogmeinichols3.jpgand, of course.....Real Aliens!!!

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+2
3/29/2013 3:30:04 AM
Yes This is excellent.

Roger Michael Bogdan All

It's great to have to have a community of real friends. There are often times when I am involved when my friends need help and I cannot provide it. It's great to have Adlandpro to refer them too as I know they will be well treated and can get the help they may be seeking.

I was a bit lost here at first when I joined many years ago but the fr
iends I made help me out. I not only made it a point to come to Adlandpro and place some advertising but to also learn something each time.

It's such a great community as you can click on members profile interests to find like minded people.

Bogdan has always listened to members and made many improvements over the years so the community is constantly evolving, this keep members and site visitor interested.

Adlandpro is my favorite for many more reason but I'm sure other members here will post them.

+2
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/29/2013 8:28:07 AM

Great replies.

Keep em cummin folks

+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/29/2013 8:50:05 AM
Hello Roger, Michael and Michael :))!

Bogdan shared the link to this thread on fb, and this is how I found it.
Thanks for a great replies Mike and Michael, and also thanks Roger for making this possible.
Right now starts my morning rush and I'd be back probably during the day.

Wishing a great day to all,
Branka
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!