Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM REALLY WORKS
3/19/2013 12:42:44 AM

WE NOW ACCEPT PAYPAL AND BILL ME LATER

Affiliate Program: www.sunshinejewelry.com

Sunshine Jewelry is happy to invite you to become a member of our affiliate program that pays you for each sale generated by a visitor from your site. Join the Sunshine Jewelry Affiliate Program and start earning money today! When you refer us customers, you automatically earn 17.5% cash on each sale and there are no limits on the amount of commissions you can earn.

How does the program work?

Our Affiliate Program is free to join and easy to use. Simply read our agreement and fill out the application form. Once approved, you only need to add one line of code to your web site so that each time a visitor is re-directed from your site to www.sunshinejewelry.com and makes a purchase, you earn a commission.
Our program is very simple and straightforward. We take care of their entire shopping experience (including shipping, customer service and technical support) while YOU earn commissions for referring us customers.
Once your application is approved, you will receive a user name and a password.

How can I register?

To ensure fairness of the program, we've teamed up with an independent 3rd party, Shareasale a leader in affiliate program management. .

How much do I earn for referring customers?

You earn 17.5% of each sales made by "your" customers. There is no limit on the amount of commission you can earn.

How long do they remain "my" customers?

If you have referred a customer, you earn a commission on their purchases for up to 30 days after you have referred them. This means that if a customers is re-directed from your web site to Sunshine Jewelry’s web site, every time the customer purchases from our web site within 30 days you continue to earn your commissions.

When do I get paid?

Payments are issued once a month and sent to you by Shareasale on behalf of Sunshine Jewelry.

Program Summary and Highlights:

• 17.5% commission and 30-day cookies to our affiliates.
  • Periodic Coupons for product discounts and promotions.
  • Fast shipping – Most orders ship same day or the next business day.
  • We ship worldwide
  • Great Banners and creatives available.
  • We are against parasites and actively monitor our site to be parasite free
  • We have been in the jewelry business for over 35 years
  • Over average sale is $75 that is an average commission of over $13

Don't wait. Join our program now! It’s free — there are no risk or obligations.

Sunshine Jewelry has teamed up with ShareASale to offer a simple affiliate signup process, so that you can begin earning commission payments from your website as soon as possible.

Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0
Jack Sunshine

5397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
RE: OUR AFFILIATE PROGRAM REALLY WORKS
4/3/2013 6:26:48 AM

Affiliate Program: www.sunshinejewelry.com

Sunshine Jewelry is happy to invite you to become a member of our affiliate program that pays you for each sale generated by a visitor from your site. Join the Sunshine Jewelry Affiliate Program and start earning money today! When you refer us customers, you automatically earn 17.5% cash on each sale and there are no limits on the amount of commissions you can earn.

How does the program work?

Our Affiliate Program is free to join and easy to use. Simply read our agreement and fill out the application form. Once approved, you only need to add one line of code to your web site so that each time a visitor is re-directed from your site to www.sunshinejewelry.com and makes a purchase, you earn a commission.
Our program is very simple and straightforward. We take care of their entire shopping experience (including shipping, customer service and technical support) while YOU earn commissions for referring us customers.
Once your application is approved, you will receive a user name and a password.

How can I register?

To ensure fairness of the program, we've teamed up with an independent 3rd party, Shareasale a leader in affiliate program management. .

How much do I earn for referring customers?

You earn 17.5% of each sales made by "your" customers. There is no limit on the amount of commission you can earn.

How long do they remain "my" customers?

If you have referred a customer, you earn a commission on their purchases for up to 30 days after you have referred them. This means that if a customers is re-directed from your web site to Sunshine Jewelry’s web site, every time the customer purchases from our web site within 30 days you continue to earn your commissions.

When do I get paid?

Payments are issued once a month and sent to you by Shareasale on behalf of Sunshine Jewelry.

Program Summary and Highlights:

• 17.5% commission and 30-day cookies to our affiliates.
  • Periodic Coupons for product discounts and promotions.
  • Fast shipping – Most orders ship same day or the next business day.
  • We ship worldwide
  • Great Banners and creatives available.
  • We are against parasites and actively monitor our site to be parasite free
  • We have been in the jewelry business for over 35 years
  • Over average sale is $75 that is an average commission of over $13

Don't wait. Join our program now! It’s free — there are no risk or obligations.

Sunshine Jewelry has teamed up with ShareASale to offer a simple affiliate signup process, so that you can begin earning commission payments from your website as soon as possible.

Sunshine Jewelry www.sunshinejewelry.com Trivita http://www.trivita.com/13941842
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!