Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Important UPDATE For AdlandPro Members!
3/4/2013 10:07:47 AM

Hello,

I know that most of the people who read this message are probably already promoting one "Work-From-Home" business opportunity or another, or selling some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in their home business. Still, I hope YOU will stay with me long enough to read this, because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you see on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK!

NOTE: This message is rather long and I don't want to waste your time. Please take a minute to read the three lines printed in RED at the end of it, then you can decide if you want to come back and read the rest of it.

The sad fact of the matter is that most, if not all home business compensation plans are not designed to work for YOU anyway! They are designed so that the company makes money, and the big hitters (i.e. professional sales people) make money, but everyone else goes away empty handed! AND, now that I have said that, let me also ask you to PLEASE stay with me long enough to read the rest of this message because I want to tell you about JubiMax, the new Revenue Sharing Company that just went into Pre-Launch on the 28th Of February.

The Revenue Sharing Revolution Has Started!
Stake Your Claim NOW For A Better Tomorrow!

Introduction To JubiMax

JubiMax is currently allowing people to pre-register in preparation for the official launch. The company is based in the British Virgin Islands. This effectively places them outside the regulatory control of the USA authorities. I believe that was a smart move of the part of the company because of what happened to Zeek Rewards, another revenue sharing company that was shut down by USA regulatory authorities. The problem there was that it was really just a hyped up money game with no real product or service.

That, and any other company or program where there is no real product (or service) is an illegal pyramid scheme. Plain and simple. Oh, they make it look and sound real good but, keep this in mind, if there is no real tangible product involved, it is not going to work. The people who run the scam simply wait until there is a lot of money in the pot, then take the money and run! And if they do don't do that and stay around too long, the government is going to close them down anyway!

JubiMax Is A Product Driven Company!

JubiMax is working with USA product manufacturers who will be manufacturing the company’s JubiMax line of HIGH QUALITY products. The President of JubiMax is J. Joshua Beistle a man who knows what it’s like to struggle in life and finally achieve prosperity and he wants to share that with the world through JubiMax.

What is JubiRev?

Jubirev is the marketing arm for JubiMax. It is a cutting edge ecommerce portal that allows consumers access to huge savings (up to 80%) on high demand products and services. JubiRev/JubiMax is derived from two words Jubilant (Jubi) Joyful or Triumphant and Maximum or (Max) which represents maximum earnings potential. JubiRev is the Affiliate or distributor portal and Jubimax is the customer portal.

JubiMax management has been careful to make sure the company is compliant with all the necessary regulators before the company launches. Additionally all the relevant checks and tests are being done with the manufacturers of the company’s products to ensure the products JubiMax brings to the marketplace are top quality products that people can be excited about and its promoters feel proud to promote. JubiMax is a global company and being able to ship products to 60 different Countries worldwide this places them in a good position to achieve tremendous growth quickly.

JubiMax Products

After doing extensive research into the type of products the company would market JubiMax management decided to focus on four best selling product categories

Skincare – Six of the top fourteen companies in direct selling are built around skincare or have a skincare line.

Weight-loss – Millions of people worldwide want to lose weight and are on some type of diet. Based on statistics available from Marketdata the weight-loss market in the United States is worth over $60 billion. In addition to the weight-loss product JubiMax customers will also get access to the Jubitrainer series where they will be able to access hundreds of exercise to help them achieve their weight-loss goals.

Energy – The company will be launching a 3-in 1 energy product.

Vitality – This product will help to enhance or rejuvenate your love life.

It has been said that any home business opportunity is only as good as the products, and Jubimax is looking to build a company that will last for a long time to come. In their research, they looked at the top direct selling companies in the business. Those that have been around for a long time and they discovered that these top companies offered at least one of the core consumer products in skincare, weight-loss, energy and vitality. All of these are products that people will want whether they participate in the business building part of it or not. AND in addition to its lineup of fantastic hot selling products, Jubimax will also be launching two additional product offerings.

JubiResort Travel Booking Engine

Through their JubiResort membership travel booking engine members will get access to over 2,000 luxury resorts in over 85 countries at preferred customer pricing.

JubiRebates- Shopping Cash Back

JubiMax members will be able to shop through their own JubiRebates shopping portal where they can save on everyday things that they already buy anyway. Members will be able to earn cashback on over 300,000,000 products from over 5,000 leading merchants. The company gets a portion of the rebate and the member gets a portion of the rebate.

How do You make Money with JubiMax?

JubiMax brings together four of the best selling products in the world as well as a travel and shopping portal all integrated into a unique revenue sharing model that has never been done before. As a member, you can save up to 80% on high quality products and make good money with absolutely NO RECRUITING REQUIRED!

Up to 50% of all commissionable sales volume that is generated by the company will be shared among Jubirev members on a DAILY basis. This commissionable sales volume will be divided by the total number of ACTIVE Jubipoints in the system.

What Are Jubipoints And How Do They Work?

In all honesty, I cannot really answer that question in this message. The kinds of things I want you to know about the internal workings of JubiMax are proprietary information only available to members. All I can do is explain this as best I can and encourage you to get signed up so you will have access to that information.There is NO COST to sign up and no obligation on your part. I want you to know exactly how this works and that is the best way for you to learn.

You can sign up here.
NOTE: There is a short introduction video to JubiMax here too.

http://www.jubirev.com/hbndon

When you log into your back office, you will see some other things there that you will need to do to get your back office set up and ready to go. There is a real good introduction there by the President & Founder too. You can come back to all of that later. What I want you do FIRST is watch one of our training videos. So, get signed up, then log in and click on TRAINING. Then click on TRAINING COMP PLAN and watch the first training video. That will tell you all about the JubiMax Revenue Sharing Business Model. NOTE: Currently there are four different training videos on the website. Eventually we will have ten of them because there are 10 different ways you can make money with JubiMax.

With 10 different income streams coming in, JubiMax is going to make a difference in the lives of missions of people around the globe! Will you be one of them? This is YOUR opportunity!

For years within the direct sales; affiliate marketing; network marketing; or Home business arena only the top 10% to 15% members in the company actually make money.

JubiMax’s vision is to have Joe average and Sue average making money every single day. That is unheard of in the industry until now! JubiMax is leading a revolution that will put more money in the hands of all members WORLD WIDE on a daily basis!

JubiMax is not just a company, it’s a movement! Join ua today and Lock in your FREE position before we go into full launch!

NOTE: We have JubiMax opportunity webinars several times a day. You can register for webinars by clicking on the link below. There is a special status UPDATE from the president every Monday night.
http://www.jubirevwebinar.com

Just in case you have not picked up on it yet, there is absolutely NO RECRUITING REQUIRED here and we are talking about an opportunity to be earning HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of dollars every single day within a few short weeks from now!

You can sign up with JubiMax here.
http://www.jubirev.com/hbndon

Don Evans
(719) 390-0561
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!