Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: + + + Happy NEW Year! + + + GO COLTS! LOL
1/13/2006 9:13:49 PM
Felicia, You go girl! I hope you have the time of your life at that game. I hope the Colts play their hearts out, but then I hope the Steelers do, too. Sorry, but being from Pa I have to root for the Steelers in this... I completely have empathy for how easy it is to get behind, even with the ordinary tasks of life, let alone those that can throw us a curve ball. But what great thoughts you share... Thank you for the e-card. Yours is a kind spirit. Let it soar...always, is my prayer. Thank you again. Soar in Peace. Vonne
+0
1/13/2006 9:55:28 PM
Thank you Felicia for your update and happy new year to you. God Bless
+0
Felicia Harris

2109 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2006 10:36:30 PM
Hi Vonne, thanks, what a nice post! Well having the time in my life would have to include having the Colts WIN, I hate watching them lose, and it would really hurt to see it happen 12 rows away! However I have to give you props that with being from PA you have the right to cheer for the Steelers even though you're cheering for my poor little ol' heart to be broken! ;-) What a relief to not have to search around for tickets or a buyer, so that will enable me to start working on catching up on some things bit by bit. Maybe I can even start answering some emails before Sunday comes. You're welcome for the card. Thanks for posting, I really liked your post. GO Colts! LOL

I've enjoyed making money working from home for over 8 years. I have a real passion to show others how to do the same.

All members share in a revenue profit pool that is paid out several times a day! You don't have to sponsor to participate and earn. Get paid very well just for advertising your business. No daily sub commitment. Start with as little as a one time $2 ad. This site has a write up that explains what makes this income stream so unique. ~ ~ http://success4you.blinkweb.com/

~ Register for free today. ===>>> http://dld.bz/Wealth_Creation4you

This income cash strategy paid me $500 the first week that I tried it. Since then it has paid me over and over again. Now it come with a free Marketing System. You can also access marketing resources and training to help you to build any business. You can be paid in 48 hours.~ ~http://Time4profit.ws ~

+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/14/2006 3:20:05 PM
Hello Felicia, Hope you and yours have a Happy New Year as well, may all your dreams come true in "2006" my friend. And Thank you for your wishes as well ! I would have to agree with you: "Go Colts"! And if your having trouble getting someone to go with you, I'LL GO ! lol Have a great Year, and enjoy the Playoffs ! and Good Luck to your Colts too ! PS. Sorry for responding so late, but have really been running behind because my Mom is in the hospital. respectfully,
+0
John Catalfamo

7 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/14/2006 4:48:06 PM
I just received your New Year message how about that for a late commer. I have like you been involved in a lot of family stuff and busy with my own business. I have taken ont the long and daunting task of building a e-commerce for my website. And now I find out I have Carpel Tunnel Snydrome in both hande what a treat. But the best way to deal with hard time is with a smile and keep busy, ant thats just what I'm doing. I have a great new article and it's finely done so now I just have to see the responce. I have my wife type this because of course with my hands all numb and stiff it impossable to type. I hope you have a lot of fun at the colts game and great seats too by the way. Oh and be careful selling tickets the ball fields just don't like that I had a issue with the Pepsi Arina but this was hocky. So keep up the good fight. John . . .
John J Catalfamo Webmaster johnc@albanygraphics.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!