Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Barb Doyle

1469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
More are coming out with the truth.
2/26/2013 12:36:33 AM

Hello,

I am glad that more people in the medical field are
speaking the truth about vaccines. Anyone who
understands stays as far away from them as you
can. It is really sad how many people are willing
to sacrifice themselves and their children on the
altar of the drug companies. Remember that NO
vaccine has ever been proven safe or effective.

Quotes by Dr. Andrew Moulden, MD, PhD

“ALL vaccines are causing immediate and delayed, acute and chronic, waxing and waning, impairments to blood flow, throughout the brain and body. This IS causing us all to become chronically ill, sick, and causing brain damages along a continuum of clinically silent to death. This is causing ischemic “strokes”. In some respects, this is also “aging.” Since the damages are microscopic, we cannot see them as they occur. However, we can now see the neurological aftermath of these damages – within hours and days of vaccination – all vaccinations.”

“It is no longer a simple matter of “are vaccines safe?” The repercussions with my “MASS” discoveries is that the entire medical model collapses, the germs are NOT the cause of disease, in and of themselves, this was never the truth, it was just theory.”

"ALL vaccines are and have been causing ischemic (impaired blood flow) damages - to all - creating a plethora of chronic illnesses, disease, and in some instances...death. The injury from vaccination is additive, each vaccination further injures.”

"Vaccination mankind’s greatest sin can no longer be tolerated only abolished. We have reached a new era of understanding if we do not commit to a new means of treating infectious diseases Armageddon is at our doorstep.”

"Derailing microscopic blood flow is the key to many diseases. Every vaccination from infantry to adulthood causes the same damages in you whether you receive a diagnostic label or not the damages are additive. Mothers being vaccinated have fetuses or breast feeding infants showing the same damages leading to autism within hours."

"Each vaccination is causing silent strokes in EVERYBODY. Stop vaccinating these children.”

"When you impair the brain blood flow by vaccination you can impair the respiration control center which can result in death, we call it SIDS."

"There is hope for everyone but we have a very sick, sick, corrupt system across the whole planet that has been making us all sick. Who are we trusting?"

"Science is a tool of truth but when tools are wielded for personal profit truth becomes lost. Science has lied to you, the people in charge have lied to you, we have taken everything on faith."

Doctor Moulden presents the indisputable forensic medical evidence for how ALL vaccinations are inducing harmful brain and body damages EVERY time you "vaccinate". The damages are being caused by an electrostatic as well as an immune induced hypersensitivity response that derails microscopic blood flow and fluid dynamics. We are seeing the exact same problems from infants to geriatrics. All vaccination produces micro strokes to the brain and elsewhere in your body. Most do not produce overt effects but ALL produce ischemia. Vaccinate enough and the harm can become overt as in misaligned eyes or facial grimaces, can greatly harm as in autism or can kill as in SIDS.

The white blood cells stimulated by vaccination are about three times the diameter of a red blood cell. A red blood cell has a greater diameter than the micro artery delivering oxygen to the individual cell and must deform itself to squeeze through the micro artery. Too many white blood cells can block the micro arteries causing micro ischemia. Keep in mind the average child is getting one of these white blood cell producing "vaccinations" a month on average.

"A whole raft of diseases may be caused by micro ischemia; polio, autism, small pox, all the so called childhood developmental diseases, many diseases associated with diabetes, any disease with palsy in the name, any disease with seizure in the name, any disease in the dementia cluster, many mental disorders. There is often a common problem in all these diseases and we are injecting it in everyone."

"Silent MASS ischemic strokes is how the body caused paralysis and respiratory failure from wild polio virus exposure. This is how death occurred from Smallpox. This is how swine flu vaccine caused paralysis and Guillain-Barre syndrome. This is how thalidomide caused infants to be born with no arms and legs. This is how a series of anthrax vaccines causes military veterans to give birth to children with no arms and legs 18 months after receiving the vaccine series. This is how Vioxx caused heart attack and stroke. This is how pre-natal German measles caused autism-spectrum and organ damages. This is how a systemic drop in maternal blood pressure, during gestation, causes Mobius syndrome (and autism-spectrum). This is how repeat vaccination is causing dementia."

Peace, Health and Prosperity,
Barb Doyle, Sc.

The comment I here most often? I wish I had known about this sooner.
It takes as much effort to promote a great opportunity as it does to
promote a junk program or a scam. Choose great. You are not alone.
This is where you belong. http://empower.thisworks.biz

+0
Eddy Dickinson

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: More are coming out with the truth.
2/26/2013 1:10:52 AM
Hello,
Thank you for sharing.My question is this: Is there any safe vaccine out there? Are all Vaccines bad?
Dickinson Eddy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!