Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Christian Based Success Priciples Now being taught in the Success Seminar Forum
2/19/2013 11:38:24 PM

Bro Tommy Baker is currently holding classes in the Success Seminar forum and all classes will remain posted for your convenience. The seminar teaches the biblical answers that lead to success with out effort. This is the 1st session of the Success Seminar set up here at The Christian Business Fellowship group. I want to invite everyone to join us in the seminiar forum, found in favorite forums, so as not to clutter everything in one place. Lessons will be posted weekly and discussed throughout the week. Please Join us. I promise it will be one of the most enlightening seminars you have ever experienced.

Bro Tommy Baker/ UBCministries.org
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Lets Get Started
2/22/2013 2:28:41 AM
Thank you for your inspirational post. I can identify with so much of what you have said. I look forward to more of the same and hope that I might be able add to your mission with the talents that I have been blessed with. God Bless to all, Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
RE: Success Priciples Now being taught in the Success Seminar Forum
3/1/2013 8:32:37 PM
The minutes of the 1st class have been removed because of an apparent conflict of rules and it being posted in two forums. I am so sorry. I have been trying to figure out why I have been flagged and I hope this will fix the problem. To see the casses you will have to join the Success Seminar Event forum in my favorites.
+0
RE: Lets Get Started
3/1/2013 8:45:06 PM
Thanks Ken, Im glad to have you here. These 1st few lessons will seem more religious but they set the tone for the class. I really hope you are enlightened by what you will learn. It really does cause good things to flow naturally. This particular forum is mainly for fellowship so feel free to start a conversation. Thanks for being here.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!