Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Live a Dream| Life Lesson| Inspiration
2/10/2013 12:16:19 PM
Thank you for sharing Diane. Like Myrna, whenever I read it, this story moves me up.

I drive my life mostly out of comfort zone. Not because I am lover of discomfort (I am a true brat - hedonist :) ), but because re-inventing a wheel does not make sense to me. Living that way was not always as pleasant and as effortless as I could wish, so I was seeking how to rule over things which tried to convince me how I am one to be ruled by them.

It was a long lasting search.
I was climbing up to the stars, and falling down (into the deep hole of the wolves, better known as my own judgments) a few times each day. Grhhhhhhhh. But I have learned to dance over the wire like dancing over the floor.

Best what I have learned so far is how to turn focus into zoom. How to get, with an ease and pleasure, in a full harmlessness, all what I might need and desire. Life is only one, and even if it could last ..... thousands years, I wish to live it as my own play, to be a radiant bomb of joy and happiness 24/7, literally.

Diane, thanks for being inspiration!

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2013 2:13:53 PM
what a lovely way to word how you feel Branka, you are talking to a rebel who has never found it easy to go with the flow as it were.

There is an expression I learned...walking on a tightrope in life, I'm doing pretty good walking on that tightrope and who knows maybe one day I will do cartwheels...lol

I guess the meaning to me when I read this story about Rose is to live, maybe I will fall down but I will always be able to say that I never stood still!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... very cool!

Diane
+1
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2013 11:28:10 PM
Thank you Diane..............

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/10/2013 11:30:34 PM
Quote:
Thank you Diane..............

You're very welcome Jo :-)
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/10/2013 11:37:22 PM
Quote:
what a lovely way to word how you feel Branka, you are talking to a rebel who has never found it easy to go with the flow as it were.

There is an expression I learned...walking on a tightrope in life, I'm doing pretty good walking on that tightrope and who knows maybe one day I will do cartwheels...lol

I guess the meaning to me when I read this story about Rose is to live, maybe I will fall down but I will always be able to say that I never stood still!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... very cool!

Diane

Passing there one warm rebel hug, with much joy :)!

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!