Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The Adlandpro Affiliate Forum
4/6/2013 7:18:57 AM
Hi Dave!

My excitement is renewed about the Adlandpro Affiliate Program. There are some great prizes for he credits we can now earn. We can also now use these earned credits to get the message out about what we are most excited about promoting. Right now promoting Adlandpro is what I am most excited about. One way of earning credits is to refer others. I see that a few people yourself included have been quite successful in doing that.

I have some ideas about how to get more people active in this area and will share that soon.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2013 6:42:08 PM
Quote:
Hi Dave!

My excitement is renewed about the Adlandpro Affiliate Program. There are some great prizes for he credits we can now earn. We can also now use these earned credits to get the message out about what we are most excited about promoting. Right now promoting Adlandpro is what I am most excited about. One way of earning credits is to refer others. I see that a few people yourself included have been quite successful in doing that.

I have some ideas about how to get more people active in this area and will share that soon.

Ken
\

Hi Ken! I am excited that you are excited! As I watch the wall in our community, I see a community that is growing quickly and becoming even more vibrant and close knit, sharing life, laughter, and many terrific ideas to enhance our businesses.

This is what social networking is all about. It doesn't feel like work; it is fun, but also very productive. As more and more people gather together, we exponentially grow our collective knowledge and are all thereby able to do more than we ever imagined.

Brick and mortar businesses have long recognized this fact. An example is the way a construction business may advertise themselves, saying something like, "150 years of combined experience!" somewhere in their advertising, meaning that the combined experience of all their staff adds up to considerably more ideas and skill that each one individually and that when you hire them, you get the advantage of all that experience.

I hope that this affiliate forum is going to blossom similarly, with many members of the affiliate community visiting here, asking questions, but also contributing, so it doesn't simply become an "Ask Dave" forum. lol

Take care,

Dave
+3
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2013 7:00:54 PM
"I hope that this affiliate forum is going to blossom similarly, with many members of the affiliate community visiting here, asking questions, but also contributing, so it doesn't simply become an "Ask Dave" forum. lol"

well said Dave and agreed!

I feel that this particular forum would be a great way to share what is working for people, add ideas and discuss the issue of "promoting" or just talking to people.

I know that many people do not like sharing their secrets and yet when you think about it, when you share what you know..the real winner is you ( +the community)

when you read the questions and answers...when you read what others are doing ( that is working) you can adapt to make this work for anything you are doing.

Just my thoughts about this topic
Diane
+2
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2013 8:10:27 PM
An AdlandPro Affiliate Marketing Tip

Buy only those things that will increase your knowledge or save you time!

For many people the big trap to affiliate marketing is buying the "thing of the day" especially those things that say they will give you great riches and take you OFF course from your current online efforts...its very easy to get sucked into clicking that Buy now button.

Be sure that what you are buying is going to be of REAL use to you!

~ With the knowledge base being built on Adlandpro, what a great selling point to the Adlandpro affiliate program!
+2
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2013 6:13:58 AM
Quote:
An AdlandPro Affiliate Marketing Tip

Buy only those things that will increase your knowledge or save you time!

For many people the big trap to affiliate marketing is buying the "thing of the day" especially those things that say they will give you great riches and take you OFF course from your current online efforts...its very easy to get sucked into clicking that Buy now button.

Be sure that what you are buying is going to be of REAL use to you!

~ With the knowledge base being built on Adlandpro, what a great selling point to the Adlandpro affiliate program!

Well said, Diane. Thank you for the wise words.

Dave
+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!