Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Free Registration - Free Products - No Recruiting - Big Paychecks!
1/25/2013 4:28:50 PM

We have the People Helping People (PHP) website up and running
great now! This really is one you should consider. We had 1,200 new
members sign up yesterday!

All of our health care products (except one) sells for only $39.95 each including
Nutri-Thin, our all natural weight loss product. I will include a brief description
of that and 3 more of our best selling products below,.

What I really want you to know is that there is NO COST for you to get started!

You get an Introduction DVD and a full weeks supply of Nutri-Thin absolutely FREE!

You will not have to worry about recruiting either as you will see when you visit
my PHP website.

Visit the website, enter your information and get your free Nutri-thin and welcome package.
http://www.PHPMovement.com/hbndonald

EPX Nutri-Thin - Melt Away Inches Faster than Ever Before!
The special ingredients in Nutri-Thin create thermogenesis which helps the fat melting ingredients attack and burn unwanted body fat and cellulite. Nutri-Thin will reduce your overall body fat level transforming you into a healthier leaner and sexier body.

EPXEnhance
Recapture the rapture with EPXBody Enhance – the ultimate sexual supplement for men and women. Contains a potent blend of all-natural ingredients known to enhance sexual desire, pleasure, and performance. Be ready to perform just 30 minutes after taking and enjoy the benefits for up to 72 hours..

EPXbody Nourish
Perfect for anyone on the move who wants to lose weight, get fit, or just balance their nutrition. This unique shake provides you with all of the nutrition of a well-balanced meal: including healthy fats, carbs, fiber, and protein.

EPX Cardio
80 Million Americans have Heart Disease - that's 1 out of 3 adults!Epxbody Cardio is designed to improve cardiovascular health and prevent heart disease.

Don Evans
(719) 390-0561
hbndon@juno.com
Please call or email me with any questions you might have.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!