Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Tewanda Morgan
1/23/2013 6:02:55 PM
Welcome Tewanda. Good for you for having the courage to work for yourself. Keep at it and you will have success. i have some free links to help you on your way. i will send them to you. None of them are mine so Not spamming you with stuff!!
Warm regards and lots of luck DeLynn http://perfectphonefreedom.com mdelynnthomann@gmail.com
+0
Tewanda Morgan
8/17/2016 10:26:41 AM
Tewanda, I have had a computer in front of me since 1980 and I have been looking for a way to make money one the internet ever since then. Don't be fooled by the Lies the Big marketers post in different ads and don't spend money to try to make money on the internet. Everything I have found is nothing but a RIP OFF! Believe me I have experienced the RIP OFF Many Times! I wish you Great Luck!
+0
Tewanda Morgan
8/17/2016 10:28:30 AM
Happy to have you as a friend too! If you are looking at something and want an opinion let me know and I'll check it out for you.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tewanda Morgan
8/22/2016 10:24:47 PM
Hi Tewanda. I am one of the moderators of the Adlandpro community wall. This is the third time you have posted your advertising link on the Community wall which is against the rules of the wall. You have been told every time to not advertise on the community wall...I have deleted the post and you are banned from the wall until the 25th.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Tewanda Morgan
8/29/2016 12:33:54 AM
sorry but you are banned from the community wall yet again for advertising..please heed the rules of the community wall please
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!