Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Social Etiquette - Where are Your Manners?
1/27/2013 4:56:26 PM
Quote:

Hi Diane, good message about etiquette.

Some rules are needed otherwise it won't be any use to anyone.

Good morning Evans and yes rules are not only needed, but we need to be reminded of them. I have been dealing with this topic by the way on twitter ( as I am there a lot) and a few extra rules ( are they rules or just good manners?) are

1. when someone mentions you or retweets a tweet, be sure to say thank you
2. When you retweet or mention a person and they have shown you a link etc. make sure you go to the link and read what they have shared, so that you can come from a position of knowing
3. If someone has taken the time to follow you, say hi and thanks for the follow ( a great way to connect, a great way to have them remember you and a great way to be seen through the noise)

Those are my top 3 "rules" does anyone have any more?
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Social Etiquette - Where are Your Manners?
1/27/2013 4:59:29 PM
Quote:
Thanks Diane! I am sharing this page around, just always too brief to click on post button. I regret for the lack of good manner from my part :).

Hugs friend, enjoy your weekend!

Good morning Branka...lol, I see you all over the place and you have to be one of the best supporters to Adlandpro and that is so cool! Thanks for sharing what I am writing, I hope it helps others and will give people a chance to not only learn, but to create better success for themselves..thats what it is all about :-)

Have a great day and if you have other thoughts or something to add, please feel free to add to the list...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!