Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Social Marketing Tools for Business| Email signature Tool
1/10/2013 6:26:18 PM
Email signature Application tool
Wisestamp

Just like a forum signature, the email signature is that information on the bottom of your email that can be used in more ways than just signing your John Henry/Jane Henry.

Every time you send a mail to a person, whether it be for your marketing or social media purposes,branding yourself is important.

The reality is that every piece of mail you send out is just one more way to promote your business and to promote you and when you think about the fact that it takes an average of 7-10 times of seeing your business before any action is taken, not using your email signature seems rather foolhardy.

For those of you who are now aware, there is a very cool application that you can use called Wisestamp that makes your email signature live with hooks to your social networking tools. It has lots of customization options I have to say it is an amazing application and very easy to use.

Apart from linking to your social media tools ( where to find you on Facebook Twitter and pssst AdlandPro), but the simple act of placing a compelling headline (call to action) with a simple link at the end is one of the EASIEST ways to market your product/service.
With WiseStamp you can easily: ✓ Link to your Profiles - Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Skype, Gtalk ... ✓ Promote your latest G+, Etsy, Pinterest eBay item, Blog post ... ✓ Share your latest Twitter tweet, Funny Quotes, Green Footers, Legal disclaimers ✓ Add your Company logo, use Multiple signatures and much more....

For those of you who are also looking to add to your marketing portfolio, Wisestamp also has an affiliate program if you are interested and judging from the reviews of this product, not a bad way to maybe earn some extra income.

**Please note I am not affiliated with this product, but sharing information that might be of use to all of you is important to me
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Marketing Tip #1
1/10/2013 7:02:01 PM
Can you show this in action on what it does? (WiseStamp)

I run and design my own email signature, (not talking here as this has nothing to do with my business and work)) but not familiar with this one.
Can you show a page as what it does with and without it?

Quote:
Email signature

Just like a forum signature, the email signature is that information on the bottom of your email that can be used in more ways than just signing your John Henry/Jane Henry.

Every time you send a mail to a person, whether it be for your marketing or social media purposes,branding yourself is important.

The reality is that every piece of mail you send out is just one more way to promote your business and to promote you and when you think about the fact that it takes an average of 7-10 times of seeing your business before any action is taken, not using your email signature seems rather foolhardy.

For those of you who are now aware, there is a very cool application that you can use called Wisestamp that makes your email signature live with hooks to your social networking tools. It has lots of customization options I have to say it is an amazing application and very easy to use.

Apart from linking to your social media tools ( where to find you on Facebook Twitter and pssst AdlandPro), but the simple act of placing a compelling headline (call to action) with a simple link at the end is one of the EASIEST ways to market your product/service.
With WiseStamp you can easily: ✓ Link to your Profiles - Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin, Skype, Gtalk ... ✓ Promote your latest G+, Etsy, Pinterest eBay item, Blog post ... ✓ Share your latest Twitter tweet, Funny Quotes, Green Footers, Legal disclaimers ✓ Add your Company logo, use Multiple signatures and much more....

For those of you who are also looking to add to your marketing portfolio, Wisestamp also has an affiliate program if you are interested and judging from the reviews of this product, not a bad way to maybe earn some extra income.

**Please note I am not affiliated with this product, but sharing information that might be of use to all of you is important to me
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Marketing Tip #1
1/10/2013 7:17:14 PM
Great question Mark, I guess the best way to show you is via images.

As I use Gmail for all my email communications this is how it would look...um please note I did this really fast and would need to make it more professional on all counts....lol

Does this help you?

logo
Diane(Blogneta
myself

This is how Wisestamp can look on an email <--- creating a headline with text
and link

Twitter Latest tweet: MISSING CHILD ALERT: Katelyn MOSQUITO reported missing in Maple Creek, SK http://t.co/jXsjwzSX via @ValuableNetwork @MCSCanadaFollow @blogneta Reply Retweet 08:15 Jan-10
Get this email app!
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Social Media Tools|Marketing Tip #1
1/10/2013 8:36:19 PM
Quote:
Quote:

Does that mean your are twisted or confusing?

There are those days that I have to ask myself the same question and I never seem to get a decent answer...maybe a little bit of both? lol
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Social Media Tools|Marketing Tip #1
1/11/2013 2:09:30 PM
Good morning Mark

This is kind of swaying from the topic, but a good learning process :-)

I had changed the header very quickly yesterday and upon looking at it today and reading what you said, quite frankly I groaned...

Part of the title is more to the point

Social Media tools ( because that is this is where my interest lies) and then kept that "marketing" in the title because many people on Adland are "into" marketing. ( another lesson by the way is to think about your audience, but at the same time focus on what you are wanting to write about and keep it real!)

That being said and studying keyword research...a better title would be

1.Social Marketing Tools for Business| Email signature Tool

or another title could be

2. Social Marketing Resources for business | Email marketing tool

My issue with the second title is that it does not capture what this forum is all about and that is different applications or tools that will help people when it comes to marketing and getting the most out of social media.

My conclusion is.... I will use number one as it is targeting more to what I am wanting to convey to people.

All in all this has been a productive thread and learning for others.

Lesson learned... when creating a thread on a forum or a blog, always do your research so that you can get the best value from what you are conveying or wanting to convey to others.

P.S I enjoy doing this kind of sharing...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!