Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to vote for the Person of the Year 2012
1/8/2013 2:52:03 PM

Good luck everyone and thanks for voting!

+0
1/8/2013 3:12:13 PM
Hey Alain, you brought up some terrific points. I too was very close to pulling my name out of the running, however so many were encouraging me to go for it. With that said, I voted for someone else, tough choice, but she is one of my many good friends, Kathleen. Good luck to all, Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2013 3:35:36 PM
Oh Steve, where did you get this cute little guy. lol I too have voted.

So lets make this a fun thing instead of being down on some one. If I win it would be nice, do I expect to win, no, but then look at who I am up against. A bunch of great friends from ALP
good luck everyone

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2013 3:41:42 PM
Hey I like this little guy too. My vote has been cast.

Quote:
Oh Steve, where did you get this cute little guy. lol I too have voted.

So lets make this a fun thing instead of being down on some one. If I win it would be nice, do I expect to win, no, but then look at who I am up against. A bunch of great friends from ALP
good luck everyone

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
1/8/2013 10:09:38 PM
I voted!
"The internet is a great place to make a lot of money. Are you getting your fair share of the net?" Always here to help solve problems, so you can be successful!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!