Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The 90 Day Plan To Earn $10,000 Per Month With No Recruiting Required!
1/1/2013 5:41:49 PM
Will you take the $10,000 Per Month Challenge and dare to dream again in 2013?

I am thrilled to be able to tell you about the financial opportunity that is available to you right now with EPXbody! Actually I am not going to tell you a lot about that here. Instead I am going to enclose an attachment you can open and listen to a recorded conference call.

NOTE: I can't include an attachment here at adlandpro. Send me an email and I will respond to it with the attachment.

That conference call is going to outline a simple little plan that will show you how YOU can be earning $10,000 per month or more within 90 days from now!

Don't worry about the cost. Your investment is only $39.95. Don't worry about having to sell anything. You won't have to. Don't worry about recruiting new members. You won't have to do that either. This is a NO FAILURE, 90 day plan to $10,000 a month by BUYING your 4 down line members for just $10.00 each! No more chasing friends & family, cold calling, having a huge database, regardless of talents, time or previous experience. Now EVERYONE can do this!

What would do if you had $10,000 or more coming in each and every month starting within the next 90 days? Dare to dream again! Open the attachment and listen in on that conference call.

My website.
NOTE: Much of this will be changing on the 4th of January as outlined on the conference call. I encourage you to send for that. However, if you can feel the excitment and want to sign up now, you can click on the link below to get signed up and I will send it to you along with your WELCOME email. Also NOTE: The 90 day plan will be outlined in detail on the 4th of January on our People Helping People website: http://www.PHPMovement.com/hbndonald

You can sign up here now.
http://www.epxbody.com/hbndonald

Don Evans
(719) 390-0561 hbndon@juno.com
Please call or email me with any questions you might have. I have some big dreams!

+0
Elaine Groff Wolff

314 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: The 90 Day Plan To Earn $10,000 Per Month With No Recruiting Required!
1/3/2013 9:35:07 PM
Hi Don!
Thank you for placing another winning ad in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum.

We just paid it forward by sending it to all 24,389 of our friends in HotSpotMailer. It will be interesting to compare the results of your other ads in previous messages. Join HSM

===============================================================

Hi HSM Friends,

My friend Don Evens posted this ad in the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum. Read this message there where the graphics and links are live, safe, and clickable:
============================================
The 90 Day Plan To Earn $10,000 Per Month With No Recruiting Required!

Will you take the $10,000 Per Month Challenge and dare to dream again in 2013?

I am thrilled to be able to tell you about the financial opportunity that is available to you right now with EPXbody! Actually I am not going to tell you a lot about that here. Instead I am going to enclose an attachment you can open and listen to a recorded conference call.

NOTE: I can't include an attachment here at adlandpro. Send me an email and I will respond to it with the attachment.

That conference call is going to outline a simple little plan that will show you how YOU can be earning $10,000 per month or more within 90 days from now!

Don't worry about the cost. Your investment is only $39.95. Don't worry about having to sell anything. You won't have to. Don't worry about recruiting new members. You won't have to do that either. This is a NO FAILURE, 90 day plan to $10,000 a month by BUYING your 4 down line members for just $10.00 each! No more chasing friends & family, cold calling, having a huge database, regardless of talents, time or previous experience. Now EVERYONE can do this!

What would do if you had $10,000 or more coming in each and every month starting within the next 90 days? Dare to dream again! Open the attachment and listen in on that conference call.

My website.
NOTE: Much of this will be changing on the 4th of January as outlined on the conference call. I encourage you to send for that. However, if you can feel the excitment and want to sign up now, you can click on the link below to get signed up and I will send it to you along with your WELCOME email. Also NOTE: The 90 day plan will be outlined in detail on the 4th of January on our People Helping People website: http://www.PHPMovement.com/hbndonald

You can sign up here now.
http://www.epxbody.com/hbndonald

Don Evans
(719) 390-0561 hbndon@juno.com
Please call or email me with any questions you might have. I have some big dreams!
All the best to you, and those you love!
============================================
You too can get your ads paid forward! Join Adlandpro:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx?ShowFriends=True

This is one of the original social networking communities. It is growing rapidly this year with state of the arts marketing tools. When you join you will have an opportunity to receive 100 friends to help you achieve your marketing objectives.

Your friend,

Elaine

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2590305/The-90-Day-Plan-To-Earn-10000-Per-Month-With-No-Recruiting-Required.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower
===============================================================
Here is another ad I will come up with a few creative ways to pay forward soon:

Let Us Do The Recruiting! ..... You count the money!
By Don Evans.

Here are the stats on your previous ads:

Just a suggestion Don; you can use this forum to help you build your downline. Tell your friends how they too can get their ads paid forward not only here in Adlandpro but in many of the top marketing communities on the web!

Make it a great day!

Elaine

Elaine Groff Wolff
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!