Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It is time to nominate your favorite of this year's POTW Award Winners for POTY
12/19/2012 6:41:36 AM
I forgot to second nomination for Steve, and now I am doing it.
+0
RE: It is time to nominate your favorite of this year's POTW Award Winners for POTY
12/19/2012 2:25:24 PM
We've talked about current active members as candidates for POTY, former and / or deceased members, so now I wanna throw in there non-members as a possibility for POTY as well? Only kidding, just joking, but this article really caught my eye, so I just had to share, no comment. Please take this with a grain of salt, no offense intended, but again, it really "rubbed" me, Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/19/2012 2:39:20 PM
The spirit of OLD GOOD ADLANDPRO really is back!

Quote:
We've talked about current active members as candidates for POTY, former and / or deceased members, so now I wanna throw in there non-members as a possibility for POTY as well? Only kidding, just joking, but this article really caught my eye, so I just had to share, no comment. Please take this with a grain of salt, no offense intended, but again, it really "rubbed" me, Steve

Thanks Steve!!! 854267-boy-with-a-slingshot.jpg

+0
12/19/2012 3:10:10 PM
Hello

I vote for Katherine Van Beekom

:-) Juanita
I am paid while others surf the net.
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2012 5:02:06 PM
Hello Juanita,

I will second that nomination of Kathleen as well.
Thanks,
Jim
Quote:
Hello

I vote for Katherine Van Beekom

:-) Juanita

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!