Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
What Keywords would you LIKE to see in the Adland Cloud?
12/15/2012 3:51:13 AM
A very simple question. This is an image of what the Adland tag cloud is at this time. What Keywords would you like added to it and how would you suggest creating it to reflect the Adland social community?Quintura visual search engine.png
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What Keywords would you LIKE to see in the Adland Cloud?
12/15/2012 4:11:17 AM
Quote:
A very simple question. This is an image of what the Adland tag cloud is at this time. What Keywords would you like added to it and how would you suggest creating it to reflect the Adland social community?Quintura visual search engine.png

Hi Diane,

How would you want to influence this?

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2012 4:50:50 AM
My goodness... hi Bogdan ^-^...it is Friday evening and here we are....lol

I have been studying what other similar sites are doing and the way they are adapting to the times, because they have to or they will not be around for long
The fact is and I am still reading up on all of it ( did I mention I read a lot?) anyways, the trends of business going into 2013 is revolving more around social media, customer service etc.

The trends of business going into 2013 is revolving around social media, building relationships and its going to get very interesting.

Some of the keywords that competitors of Adland are using and what people are searching for are: "market place" "search classifieds","coupons",media", "social media" "mobile", "networking" "customer service"

Some of the things I am reading and I am going to agree are

1. Creating a good tag line for Adland...something short but catchy
2. Get the site ready for mobile, using QR Codes, being social and I have mentioned to you some of the way that needs to be done
3. Creating a good and sound social media strategy revolving around the core components of what you are wanting to do with the site to get it more visible and more important more dynamic.
4. In some of the higher up competitors, they are using Facebook for verification of businesses, the proper wording is Facebook’s business verification system ( I would need to look into that to understand that process or somebody else can...lol)
5. Some of the medium sized competitors are offing -- Advertising with email marketing, newsletters, online seminars, viral video marketing and more;
6. Change the newsletter to a Magazine and make it so...translate, using a magazine template and then being able to share any one article or the whole magazine on social media like Pinterest, FB Twitter etc. are all good options... use more images!

Just a few thoughts to get this discussion going....

+0
12/25/2012 7:05:27 PM
Fanta-bulous is a word that I'd like to see as a keyword, if that is a word, let's tag it enough and it will be ha? Peace, out, Steve
Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!