Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to finance your Online business
12/13/2012 8:40:58 PM

How to finance your Online business

Many enthusiastic people come into the Online Affiliate Marketing business hoping to make money but leave the industry several months later disappointed, having spent hundreds of hours clicking and sending emails and having made nothing (or very little) in financial return or even having made a significant loss.

There are a lot of people online who will try to get you to invest in this and invest in that and they will leave you having invested your money and not help and encourage you or show you how to earn that investment back and earn profit. Sometimes, because of the anonymity of the Internet you don’t even know who you have been dealing with.

Conversely, there are many people online who will support and encourage you as you try to make money online. These people are open and honest about who they are and they genuinely want to help you. This is why branding is such a great idea. It stops people from hiding behind the Internet and brings all of us out into the open.

Online marketing is not a job, it is a business

The good news is that it is possible to earn money online, but it does take some work (which most people seem to be quite good at) and it also involves a small regular financial investment (very much smaller than you would have to invest in any other type of business)

I would love to be able to tell you that you can make money online without investing any money at all, but to do so would be very dishonest. Online marketing is not a job, it is a business, and like all other businesses there is a financial investment required but, as I’ve already said, it is a very small investment.

I’m now going to tell you about a program where you will be able to join for just $4 which I’m sure you will agree is a very small fee. If you are willing to do some regular daily work you will find this program very rewarding indeed and you will earn your fee back and more. If you are not willing to do the work (about one hour per day) your money will be wasted.

The program I am recommending is a Traffic Exchange called Shockwave-Traffic. The reason I recommend it is because it is relatively easy to earn more than your investment without having to personally sponsor anybody at all.

Shockwave Task Force is a relatively new TE with some very interesting features

The first interesting feature is what the owners refer to as “Moneybags”. If you surf through 250 pages a day for 10 days you will receive a $1.25 bonus. As each month, except February, has at least 30 days it is quite clear that by just surfing each day you will get back $3.75 of your $4 investment.

The second interesting feature that Shockwave-Traffic offers will put you into profit. As a basic member you will earn 50% commision on every active member that you introduce to the program. Therefore just two members will be enough to pay your monthly fee and reduce the amount of surfing that you will have to do, or you can keep surfing heavily and make even more money.

Shockwave-Traffic have a feature called Shockwave Taskforce (SWT) which I would encourage you strongly to get involved with. In SWT you promote Shockwave-Traffic within the TEs that you are instructed to use (always free TEs) and you get promotion points and “military currency” (mc) for promoting as instructed, whether anybody joins or not.

There is a Taskforce shop where you can spend your mc on various things such as credit and banner impressions. You can even exchange mc for cash (at a disadvantageous exchange rate) but I believe the best way to spend the mc is on referrals. Referrals cost $2.75mc each and you will earn real cash from them as they continue to use the program and renew their membershp each month.

Now, I don’t want to mislead you, so I need to explain that not every referal that you get will be an active member (unless you were born very lucky), but if you are actively promoting SWT and you are earning mc and spending it on referrals, you would have to be very unlucky indeed for every referral you get to be inactive. Basicly, if you are willing to do the work the odds are stacked hugely in your favour.

View My Profile & Favorites List of over 100 Traffic Exchanges, Safelists, Online Businesses http://splashleadsfavoriteslist.blogspot.com.au
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!