Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Brand-ology - The Science of Branding Yourself Successfully
12/10/2012 3:49:32 PM
Brand-ology

Last week I had created an Adland post on "Enhancing your personal brand on Adlandpro, where I had given thoughts and ideas about goals on branding YOU and I guess a lot of people are thinking about this as we draw to a close 2012, because the people, specifically Marnie Bennett from Modern Life Blogs wrote a fantastic and easy to read post on Brand-ology ( I love that word by the way as branding is indeed a science or branch of knowledge where we can and should be learning more about)

Without giving these tips away, I want to share with you how Marnie starts her post ..

"In this fast moving world, you always need tips to get successful. Successful in life, successful in business , successful in academics or whatever you are into. Success is all we want in our life and that is what we run after throughout our life. There are actually no “Tricks” used to get success. all that can be learned from is experience of people who are successful in life......

Bonus: Part of branding yourself is knowing how others are viewing your content, where they are talking about you and in social media, that becomes a very important factor in planning your strategy, in understanding and maybe improving on those weak points. There are two tools that I want to share with you, both of them are free and yet both of them will truly help you understand you, your brand and studying how to improve yourself. These two tools are also great for learning about your competitors or anything in social media. I highly recommend that you bookmark these tools and USE them.

Topsy - Instant Social Insight
Social Mention - Social Mention is a social media search platform

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!