Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
It is Time to Congratulate Luis Miguel, Winner of the 350TH POTW Award
12/7/2012 3:46:02 PM
THE 350TH

Congratulations goes out to
Luis Miguel Goitizolo
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Dear Adland friends,

This time I will not bore you with facts regarding my life as a child or as a young and talented executive. Gone are the days when I would pity myself thinking my life had been wasted searching for riches. Gone are my frantic attempts to recover the lost time by looking to music, art and literature as life's redeemers.

Nor will I boast about the great networker I am now. All I want to tell you is what my vision of life has become, what I think my mission in life is at present, and what I believe the world will be like in the near future. All these questions can be dealt with in a few paragraphs.

Until recently, I used to think my mission in life was to help as many people as possible overcome their financial problems. Now I believe there are powerful forces working on in that area which can result in a wonderful outcome for everyone on this planet.

In effect, winds of change can be perceived and we seem to be on the verge of a hugely important shift of age that promises a global change for good in all respects. One of the things that ever attracted me is the study of these age shifts in every society and in the world at large as even to the untrained eye, they would seem to always happen in times of special transcendence for humankind.

What is more, they appear to have been marked by the presence of a multitude of visionaries and their teachings and, most importantly, by new religious beliefs. Plus every time a great shift of age has occurred, a great personality has reformulated and, in some cases, changed the existing beliefs to a great extent. Some of these teachings would prove to be of such an immense worth that they have lasted till our days. And for some reason, they attracted the simple people.

As to their teachers, they were seen as revolutionary, heretical, or downright cheating rascals by the existing hierarchies. But for some reason, maybe by dint of their strong personality, or the fact that they radiated a god-like nature, they attracted multitudes. I am awaiting such a great personality to manifest soon.

Now you may ask what all this has to do with this great community. The answer is: I just thought the time was ripe to present you all who want to listen with the above.

Thanks for listening,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo
+0
Roger Bjornerud

1658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It is Time to Congratulate Luis Miguel, Winner of the 350TH POTW Award
12/7/2012 4:34:47 PM
Was sure I posted here already, but .. :)

Congratulations Luis :)
Roger Bjornerud - Back from vacation - Planning the next :)
roger.bjornerud@gmail.com

Free Leads System . Click here to visit my Blog 5 Key Formula Steps

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2012 4:48:34 PM

Hi Miguel,

Congratulations!

I don't think there's any "new" belief out there, it all reverts back to Love and loyalty. Those are the most powerful forces in this world.

Have a great week!

Sincerely, Kathleen

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
12/7/2012 4:52:31 PM
Please go here to congratulate. We have two threads.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!