Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Leverage Social Media
11/24/2012 5:48:21 PM
There is a great song that was done by Paul Simon

....a great song by the way, but what does that have to do with social Media and more important, what does this song have to do with Leveraging Social media to get where you want to go

Glad you asked -_^

I had done a post on the Adlandpro page on Facebook,where I talked about attracting people to your page..but then I thought about it and went..how many people really understand that concept ...engaging...how to engage on social media and so I would like to share with all of you something that I found

While this was written for the small business owner, the reality is that many of these suggestions can be adapted to you and what ever it is you are doing.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Leverage Social Media
11/24/2012 6:33:14 PM
Hi Diane,

These are great resources you are providing. I hope I can find time to read it all.
You almost seem like becoming a social media expert.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Leverage Social Media
11/24/2012 6:46:55 PM
um! well it's like this Bogdan, I have been told this a time or two....lol

Learning social media, learning how to talk to people rather than at people is a skill and I guess what I have really learned is that there is so much information out there that for many it is very hard to
1. Find quality information
2. learn how to make it work for you
3. be willing to take that time to learn and learn and learn

Being in business means many things to many people and it can be difficult or seemingly difficult.

When you start with the basics of creating a plan and then making it workable is the first step.

There are tools that will help you with the important aspect of time ( the last time I looked there is still only 24 hrs in a day...I think), there are tools to help with organizing and once you get people and it takes people to help you "pass the word along" then in time it all falls into place.

I hope this helps...I really do!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!