Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Join Kathleen's CV Team!
11/22/2012 7:45:59 PM
Hi Adlandpro Friends,Kathleen's profile

Our friend Kathleen
VanBeekom posted the following message on page 7 of the THREAD-A-THON: Post ads in reply to other peoples' posts!

Good things are worth repeating so I am quoting it here!:
========================================================
Quote:

There are big rewards to be had for telling your friends about Click Voyager traffic exchange!

** For each member you personally refer, you'll earn 1,000 credits!

** You'll earn 20% of all your direct referrals' earned traffic and 10% of the traffic earned by another 4 full levels of referrals! On top of that, you'll also earn CV League Points every time any of these pages are shown.

** Every day at midnight (server time), the day's top 200 clickers receive a 0.1% bonus from everyone who was less active than them in the entire Click Voyager membership. This means that the member who earns the most credits in a day will receive 0.1% of all the credits earned by the second most active member, 0.1% of all the credits earned by the third most active member and so on all the way down and from every member of Click Voyager!

I earned 960 bonus credits on a Thursday during the week I upgraded and over 1,100 on that Friday from being in the top 200!

Lets say there are 1000 active members in one day; the top clicker would receive a 0.1% bonus from 999 other members! Now 0.1% doesn't sound that big but trust CV - this adds up to a really big bonus for you! You could receive 1,000's to potentially over 10,000 credits if you're high on the Top 200 daily!

** You can also win plays at the CV SLOTS and gain even MORE CREDITS! This is a really fun TE with lots of ways you can earn traffic!

** PLUS: Every week they'll draw 5 numbers for the Credit Lottery and, if your ticket matches, you could be winning thousands of credits instantly! Plus, if you're a Silver member, all prizes will be doubled and if you're a Gold member, all prizes will be quintupled!

You can now earn 5 FREE lottery tickets every day - just earn 200 credits on the regular Surf For Credits and your lottery tickets will automatically be added at the end of the day. These free tickets work just like regular purchased tickets and will be valid for the next draw.

If you don't want to surf 200 pages, you can trade credits for tickets: Each ticket costs 10 credits and you can play as often as you like!

I remember one week when the JACKPOT was over 500,000 credits! That was the prize if all 5 numbers were matched!
Match 4 numbers and win 1,000 credits, Match 3 numbers and win 100 credits, Match 2 numbers and win 20 credits.

I upgraded to Gold so I could earn more credits AND get RANDOM REFERRALS just given to me!

The Gold upgrade is fantastic and lowcost, and you'll get 15,000 monthly credits as a Gold Member! CLICK VOYAGER is the hottest place to be on the entire internet!

Check out this cool rotator you can use to promote ClickVoyager, it will rotate the sites you have entered at CV, and the top bar helps you bring in referrals, cool!

Sincerely, Kathleen VanBeekom

Make it a great day!

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Join Kathleen's CV Team!
11/22/2012 8:14:56 PM
***WOW!!!*** That was very nice of you, Ken! Very unexpected :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

ClickVoyager is a great place to gain lots of credits, the surfing of our downliners really brings in a lot of credits for us!

I'd like to also remind everyone that the POTW election is still open until tomorrow, and put in a good word for my nominee this, week, he also has a free ad thread in Adlandpro!

+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Join Kathleen's CV Team!
11/23/2012 12:46:53 AM
Hi Kathleen and Freiends,

You are welcome. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

It has been said that if you want to be successful, do what successful people do. You and I both use Click Voyager as one of the marketing tools to create success. One of the most important things one can do in joining a program is to join with the right sponsor. I encourage my friends to look closely at the activity and success of those who are using CV in choosing a sponsor. I wanted to be sure and include you as an option.

Of course it is important for each and every person to create there own success by doing their own due diligence. Clicking on every page and reading every word is a good place to start.

One of the things we are looking at in Adlandpro is how to keep members active. I try to do that in Click Voyager by having some fun combined with rewarding members on our team for their active participation.

The things you have described in your CV message above if done on a consistent basis will get tons of traffic to their sites.

Make it a great day,

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!