Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Can Getting Healthy Increase Your Wealth?
11/14/2012 10:29:58 PM
Can Getting Healthy Increase Your Wealth?

Hi Adlandpro Friends,Jim's profile

Lets ask our friend Jim Allen III.

Where and how did this question come up?

This was going to be a promotion of Jim's CV Team Builder
, but when I saw Jim's site in rotation I was so impressed that I am going to zero in on it. I have not joined yet but I am going to take a serious look at it and recommend that you do as well.

While you are at it look closely at Jim's CV Rotator Bar. It is provided by Click Voyager and it is FREE, Advertise all of your sites with one bar. Great place to advertise your Adlandpro sites that you are most excited about.

To your health and wealth,

Ken

P.S.
POTW: Have you voted in this week's Person of the Week yet? Click here now to read all about it!Go to Vote

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Can Getting Healthy Increase Your Wealth?
11/15/2012 5:57:44 AM
CV

10000 Credits Transferred Successfully!
A Message Has Been Sent To Notify roadkilljim

Hi Jim and Adlandpro Friends,

I've just added 10,000 credits to your Click Voyager
account. Sorry it took me so long. I will transfer 10,000 credits to anyone who joins and becomes active 5 levels deep in my downline. You are in my 2nd level so that offer is good 3 levels deep in your downline.

I want to congratulate you for taking advantage of the OTO and joining as a Gold Member. That will definitely increase your rewards for active participation. You earn twice as much for each click in half of the time.

Here is an unannounced special bonus exclusively for you. As soon as you have earned 50,000 credits, submit a new message in this thread and let us know you made it and I will transfer a matching 50,000 credits to you.

How can I afford to do this? Click Voyager is the most generous and fun traffic exchange on the Internet. When I first joined I clicked on every link on every page and was hungery for all the information I could discover about how to get the most out of this exchange. Before I knew it I had accumulated over 3 million credits. I have given away and spent most of that but still have over 300,000 credits.

Click here to visit the How To Become A Credit Multimillionaire!

Click Here to Join Jim's CV Team, receive 10,000 credits, and earn a free Silver Service award. Every Sunday you can surf for a free pro upgrade to Silver.

Click Here to discover why to love Mondays!

Click on the cheer leader to join freeJoin CV and Surf

Calling all Surfers!

CV Banner

Are you up for the challenge!

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!