Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cardio for life WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11/10/2012 8:51:04 PM
THINS MY BLOOD WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS!
"I have used Cardio4Life™ and find it very effective for thinning my blood without
any side effects. Plus, there's no need to avoid certain foods as is necessary with
using other products. I recommend it because it is natural and safe."
—Ted S., Florida
PAINFUL CRAMPS ARE HISTORY!
"I have had heart surgery three times. I have serious blood sugar problems and
chronic joint pain. It's very important that I walk a lot and try to get a mile a day for
good circulation. I was having very painful leg cramps until I started the
Cardio4Life™. It has been a big help. Thank you so much."
—Freda S., Ohio
NO MORE HEART OR BLOOD PRESSURE PROBLEMS!
"I have used the Cardio4Life™ for more than a year. I have had no problem with my
heart and my blood pressure remains within the normal range. I think this is a very
good product."
—Edgar V., Wisconsin
MY EYES ARE BETTER!
"My eyes don't bother me as much, yet, I've only been on Cardio4Life™ for one and
a half months."
—Shirley P., Tennessee
CIRCULATION IMPROVED!
"I'm 81 years old. I had poor circulation in both legs from the bottom of my feet
through my knees. Since using Cardio4Life™, the poor circulation has gone down
to above my ankles. I'm fighting two problems. I've had nerve problems in both legs
clear through my thighs. I'm happy for the Cardio4Life™. It has helped rid me of
poor circulation in both legs from above my knees down to my ankles... Thank you
very much."
—Lois B., California
BLOOD CLOT VANISHED IN TWO WEEKS!
"I have blood clots in my legs. Also I had one in my finger . After two weeks on
Cardio4Life™, the blood clot in my finger is gone. I now know this product works for
blood clots, and I will continue to take it. Thanks and keep up the good work!"
—Rose S., Iowa
NO MORE COLD HANDS AND FEET!
"Since taking Cardio4Life™, I have more feeling in my feet and hands. My feet and
hands are much warmer especially at night. When watching TV in the living room, I always had to cover my feet with a blanket. Now I do not have to do this."
—Mary L., California
BEST INSURANCE AGAINST A HEART OR BRAIN DISASTER!
"The reason I started taking Cardio4Life™ is I think it's like insurance against blood
clots that will keep me from having a brain or heart problem."
—Gerald S., Ohio
HEADACHES GONE!
"Around 2003 I started having headaches. The doctor said I had high blood
pressure. He showed me a large cabinet full of various types of medicines for
controlling my blood pressure. He said, 'Pick one and see if it works. If there is no
help, pick another.' I refused and departed.
"Some time later I came across the Cardio4Life™. Within six days after starting to
use the product, the pain in my head went away and only returns if I forget to take it.
I take no drugs from an M.D. but I use several other products, from the natural side.
I'm 67 years old and work every day in the insurance industry. Thanks."
—Daniel K., Colorado
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!