Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
What's Happened In The Last 5 Years?
11/6/2012 1:28:16 AM
Lot's has happened in the previous 5 years in several categories:
1.) Vacations: Maui, California, Saskatchewan, a VRBO cottage in the Olympic Pennisula of WA., conventions.
2.) Funerals: sister, mother-in-law, close friends.
3.) Seen my Amsoil home business venture grow.
4.) Two grandchildren added to the family tree.
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What's Happened In The Last 5 Years?
11/6/2012 1:44:04 AM
Hello Rudy
Its so good to see you and hear from you, I am glad your doing so great. Yes I to have had 3 grandchildren born in the last 2 years. With 6 Kids theres gonna be alot of grand kids in the near future,I already have 6 Grand kids now wow A handful, alot of Birthday cards gonna be going out.
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2012 9:05:11 AM

Hi,

Dare I say? No.

The last three in particular have brought my family the biggest challenges we have ever faced but, guess what?

There's better to come I know.

Let's all look forward with a touch of fun in mind. Life's too short to weep.

Roger

+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2012 10:24:38 PM
Thank you Roger,
Yes life throws us challenges each day even each moment but it is how we respond to those challenges that helps us become stronger. much luv Roger
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2012 4:25:19 AM
My goodness, so much has been happening in my life, that to think about the last five years...well lets just say that I could write a book....lol

I like Rudy's format, so going to opt that way of saying things

1. I now have three grandchildren, Patrick, James and Thomas. Thomas was born with Craniosynostosis and he had to have surgery to relieve the pressure on his little head.

This was Thomas after his surgery

191793_1707632725420_378029_o.jpg

and this is my Thomas now

523085_3829378967750_1225978543_n.jpg\\

2. I got involved with kids who have had issues because of abuse and that has been a full time occupation, but also I belong to a few groups that help families who have been through abuse and have been helping them, which has taken up a lot of my time

3. Online, I still research things, I love to blog ( when I get the chance) and I have a partner who is building a business, which is a learning curve to itself
4. when I get a chance to relax.. what does that word mean? I crochet and I use it as a tool to help me relax
5. I guess one of the biggest events for me ( over and above the boys) is the fact that I have talked to my birth sister. I am adopted and never even knew I had a sister, but I sure do! That has led me by the way to learning how many people who were adopted have suffered similar problems in life, including attachment disorder and post traumatic stress due to trauma and for some reason it would seem that because of my own life experiences, I am better able to help the children and the families who are going through some terrible times.

Anything else... not at the moment...lol
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!