Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
What new events have happened in your life?
11/6/2012 12:04:24 AM
Hi Everyone,
Its been awhile since I have been here and I would really like to know what everyone has been doing the last several years.
I would like to hear whats going on in your life and your world good or bad.

I will tell you what has gone on in mine.
I came to Adlandpro in 2005 and it was incredible place to be, I met many friends and shared many experiences. I have been through many paths and many journeys good and bad through the first few years. I learned self development to help fix myself. It was a tough road but I never gave up.
I wrote my E-Book which was a huge success and if any one would like one simply send me your Email and I will be glad to send you a Free Copy. Its a great read about Motivation and Inspiration.
Went back to school and learned many things on how to help others become the person they are meant to be.
I am a Registered Counselor in the State of Washington and I learn from my clients and they learn from me.
I also am a Sub Contracter for the IRS and a Sub Contracter for Microsoft doing their Focus Groups with heavy gamers. I love working with different types of people.
I am also a Mentor and a Consultant on how to Advertise your Presence and Market your Identity. I still do my Radio Talk Shows occassionally which I want to get back into more.
I have raised all 3 of my daughters and they are all Married and on their new life journey.
Its been a very exciting journey I have been through the last 5 years and my life is very amazing. I am looking forward to the next 5 years of my life.
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!