Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
How To Earn Big Paychecks With OFF LINE Consumer Surveys!
11/2/2012 10:14:50 AM

I am really looking forward to that conference call next Monday night with Day 1. And my first plan of action is to get everyone I can to join us on that call. We are calling this The November To Remember, and it will be one to remember when we launch this new look website and that exciting new product!

This is THE ONE you do not want to miss, and I want you with me and have come up with a real easy way to test it for yourself to see if it is going to work for you BEFORE you even sign up with the company OR spend any money at all.

Personal Contact is and always has been the best way to build a strong and dedicated Network Marketing organization. Between now and Monday I am going to go out and conduct a little consumer survey to make contact with people and invite them to join us on that conference call. You can do the same thing in your area. And we can modify this a little later on after we have the new website up and the product is available.

Hello,

I'm doing a little consumer survey tonight, and I wonder if I can ask you 3 quick questions about your shopping habits? Good. Thank you. I appreciate that.

Question 1.
1.Do you take Vitamins?
2. How often to you buy meal replacement drinks or energy bars?
3. How often do you buy one of those energy boosting drinks at your local Quick Stop or 7-11?

Good. Thank you. Now, actually I have two more questions I would like to ask if you can stay with me for just a minute. Can you do that for me?

Good. Now, the reason I am asking those questions is because this coming Monday night, I am going to be on a nationwide conference call and on that call, we are going to introduce a really, really amazing new health care product that will absolutely eliminate your need for any of those kinds of products. It is absolutely amazing what this product can do for you, health wise, and you save whatever money you currently spend on all those other products out there.

So, the next question is would you like to know more about that product?
Yes response - Good. I will tell you more about that in a minute.
First, I have one more question.
No - go on with the last question.

And, my last question is this. Would you be interested in knowing how you can earn an extra $1,000 a month or more simply for introducing two or three new customers to that new product? And before you answer that question, I want you to know that really, you could earn a whole lot more. If you like the product yourself, and can spend an hour or two each week with me on our internet training site, you could be earning several thousand dollars a month or more within the next 90 days or so? Does that sound like something you would like to know more about?

When I am done with the survey I give them this little hand out.

Thank you for taking the time to help me in my little survey!

I really do appreciate it. What I would like to do now is simply give you the phone number for that nationwide conference call I mentioned and invite you to join us on the call.

The number for the conference call is (866) 906-7477 or (866) 506-1209, and you will have to enter Pin # 6058492 when you call in. The call starts at 6 p.m. local time.

If for some reason you are not able to join us on the call, please get in touch with me by email
or phone next week. By then we will have all of this on the company website and you can take a look at that to find out more about that new product, and some other great products too, as well as how you can earn some extra money.

My name is Don Evans
My email address is - hbndon@juno.com
My phone number is (719) 390-0561.

NOTE: You can listen to the recorded conference call from last week to see why we are all so excited and looking forward to that next call. Go to the website below, then click on CONFERENCE CALL RECORDINGS, and then click on the one for last Monday, the 29th of October.

media.myday1.com

And if you are ready, you can get signed up here now.
http://www.myday1.com/hbndon/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!