Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Arve Thornes

393 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Lets Help Each Other Succeed Online
10/27/2012 9:54:15 AM
Thanks.

Am looking at my profile and it seams that I`ve been a member here at Adland since
January 2007.

I have not been that active lately but one thing for sure...

Here at Adland I did actually got a friendly welcome and also lot of help even
included getting friends for life it seams.

Growing my business and sharing ideas but also included a lot of fun doing so.

I still earn money from Adland members on monthly basis now counting in years for some
of them.

Michael you are one of those friends here that welcomed me and must say thanks and hat off for your friendly way of acting.

To your success.

Ps.If only the clock got more then 24 hours a day...

Quote:
Hello Arve

I'm sure you will find posts and topics here very interesting and may stimulate many new ideas on marketing.
Profitable Email Marketing

+0
John Hall

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/27/2012 11:53:13 AM

Thank you Michael,

I'm already a member of most of the things you suggest and I'm looking at the others, I guess it must be article and advert content that makes the difference, but all I need to generate a residual income of say $10,000 per month is 500 Distributors / customers all on a minimum order of $80.00 per month, so if I had 20,000 Wow.

Best Wishes

John

To Your Success John Hall Be a mentor with a servants heart Free Ebook HereClick HereEmail me for more j.hall6@ntlworld.com
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2012 4:11:57 PM

John,

Good Luck with this my friend.

Roger

+0
10/31/2012 4:53:38 AM
Hi Roger

John will need some luck to reach his goal. But he does have a goal, and we create our own luck by doing things and trying things. The people who fail, fail because the give up and don't really try to succeed.

I admire people like John as they, like all or us once did, are learning and are committed to success

John, if your reading this, I believe you will succeed.

+0
12/4/2012 5:12:04 AM

Members hope your having a great day.

This is how to INCREASE YOUR BUSINESS and earn great money online by doing almost nothing.

Firstly Join Australian Business Contacts and Apsense (below) and other online business communities, you can also do this here at Adlandpro or Ning Communities.
Here is my Tip ... Place a photo on your profile and stay online at Australian business Contacts or Adlandpro, Apsense or some different communities every day all day; Just leave an open another window for Adlandpro or the communities you are visiting..
Do nothing but this.... At the end of the day you will have many people ask you to be friends. You then reply; you reply to them and be interested and social, you then tell them about your business.

I have earned over $50,000 just by doing this.

Also make lots of friends every day. If you have Thousands of online friends many will become clients.

I know this as I have signed over 20,000 people online in the last 10 years.

Would you like 20,000 new clients?

Also read this article to understand online marketing.

The Real Truth Behind Making Good Money 0nline.

Join Australian Business Contacts Join Apsense Business Communities FREE.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!