Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lets Help Each Other Succeed Online
10/27/2012 7:28:47 AM
Friends lets reconnect,

I am always very involved as I have many successful online businesses.

I also personally assist many people to make money online. I have signed well over 20,000 people to my down-lines. But I will still make time for you if you do need help or advise or want to share something good with me.

Please join this forum and share what you are currently doing online.

Also see my article thread here.

+0
John Hall

36 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Lets Help Each Other Succeed Online
10/27/2012 8:46:07 AM

Hello Michael,

I'm contacting you today to ask for your advice on utilising AdlandPro to promote my Network Marketing business. You may have seen my posts etc. here and on Australian Business Contacts site, I don't live in Australia but the company I work with has a strong presence there.

I'm not a prospect for an internet marketing opportunity as I'm very happy with my company; they have a great sizzle product and a very profitable compensation plan.

I am also a member of mentoring for free which has been very useful in my development and has given me the skills to select the right business for me, but I would like to attract more people to my business opportunity and so far my marketing strategies have not been attracting leads of good quality, i.e. people who are looking for a chance to achieve their goals and dreams. Most of the sites I have used are full of entrepreneurs promoting their opportunity and are not looking for another, so what are your strategies and how successful have you been in attracting those opportunity seekers.

Don't worry if you do not want to share your techniques or you think they will only work for internet marketing and not Network marketing, I fully understand that perhaps network Marketing has to be face to face business judging by the lack of progress I have made so far.

Best Wishes

John

To Your Success John Hall Be a mentor with a servants heart Free Ebook HereClick HereEmail me for more j.hall6@ntlworld.com
+0
Arve Thornes

393 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/27/2012 9:18:14 AM
Hi Michael.

Thanks for the invitation.

I think that this forum of yours can be very interesting one
and it my be like that I can pick up a few ideas as well.

Am always open for new ideas and technicians that can help me
and may past it on further down from my end.

Have a great day.
Profitable Email Marketing

+0
10/27/2012 9:24:48 AM
Hello John

I can help you succeed. I have signed well over 20,000 people online to my main opportunities. This is because I have generated well over 30 Million site visitors to my many sites and web pages.

John if you don't mind learning new tricks and spending an extra $7,00 a month. I can assure you over the next 3 years you can get 1 million plus people to see your opportunity.

First to understand my methods I suggest you read a few of my articles.

Like An Extra Income Working In Your Free Time ?

The Real Truth Behind Making Good Money 0nline.

John contact me back if you have questions.

+0
10/27/2012 9:27:11 AM
Hello Arve

I'm sure you will find posts and topics here very interesting and may stimulate many new ideas on marketing.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!