Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Time to Cut Costs in a Crappy Economy
10/21/2012 6:37:22 AM
Hi folks.

Yep. I am back, and hope to be here for a while.

I have been fighting Lyme disease for the last almost five years, and it really took the wind out of my sails! That's the main reason I've been away. It's been really hard to keep up.

Anyway, now that that's taken care of; here's the point of this thread:

The present world wide economy is in a mess, and there's not much that the individual can do to make it any better.

But one thing everyone CAN do is cut costs. A wise person once said, "A penny saved is a penny earned." That is VERY true.

What can you do with the money you save? Well, you can feed your family. You can pay your bills. You can use it to increase your own advertising budget and make a little more money, because yes, you CAN still make money, even in a crappy economy.

One company that has impressed me again and again over the years is an online telecommunications organization that has been around for a long time, and is STILL running impressive profits and high payouts to its affiliates.

Their specialty is the fact that they DON'T specialize in one limited area of the industry, but include many products and companies under their umbrella, giving consumers and agents plenty of ways to save money, as well as plenty of ways to make money.

The company is called Commission River. All anyone has to do is spend just a little time on the site to see there is a wealth of opportunity both to save money and to make money.

Saving money has never been easier. Choose the particular kind of service you need, from personal cell service or home VOIP, to T1 and satellite service; it's all there. Compare prices right on the site, and choose the service that saves YOU the most.

Affilates have a wonderful opportunity to make money. Signup is simple on their web-based form and all the tools and help to support a brand new or already successful agent are right on the site, including the ability to purchase premium sites designed for your own particular telecommunications niche.

The economy is crappy, right now, but that's no reason to quit or give up. It's a good time to save money on the things you use every day, like cell service, internet service, and even your local phone service, but why stop there? You can tell your friends and neighbors what you're doing to save money, and they will want to get it, too. It's never been easier to make money as it is right now, even in this crappy economy!

Take care, everyone, and God bless,

Dave
+0
RE: Time to Cut Costs in a Crappy Economy
12/6/2012 7:41:45 AM
Hi Dave

I'm saving money; I am cutting my dish washer tablets in half.

You may want to read my article The Real Truth Behind Making Good Money 0nline.

Regards Michael
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/6/2012 9:23:52 PM
Hi Michael,

One of the strongest methods of advertising you can do, apart from getting your ad in front of as many pairs of eyeballs as you can, is to tell folks on forums, such as this one on Adlandpro.com, how much you are actually earning from your business.

Is it adding substantially to what you already have coming in?

Is it your main source of income?

Has it replaced your "day job?"

Will it grow from here?

These are very good topics to write about as your business grows, and very effective marketing tools.

God bless,

Dave
+0
12/7/2012 7:05:44 AM
Hello Dave

If you read my article in my above post and follow the link. It tells it all.

Dave I have earned well over $100,000 online and signed 20,000 people. Teaching other people to do the same is the easy part. However many people trying to make money online now are totally confused, so you cannot get through to them. I teach people; in a simple; what you need to know method. They learn 10 time faster. I teach them to promote whatever opportunity they are now doing or one they like. See opportunities that have earned me good money here.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!