Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Latest detox results
1/9/2006 4:26:48 PM
Hello Friends and Associates: I just wanted to give you all a quick update on the latest detox results I am getting. I have a family history of cracked and bleeding skin. I have a couple of brothers whose hands are in bad shape year round. Winter is the worst in our climate since it is so dry. I have not had the hands problem. My problem has been scalely cracked and bleeding elbows. Just in the last week I noticed that had gone away. My elbows are soft and smooth again, like when I was a boy. In fact all my skin is softer, smoother and healthier looking. Detoxing works! Happy Healing!
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: Latest detox results
1/9/2006 5:54:24 PM
Hi David, Good to see you here. Glad your detox program is giving you good results.I am glad your elbow healed. Our God is always gracious! nimi
+0
1/9/2006 6:06:22 PM
Yes he is! Good to hear from you Nimi :-)
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/9/2006 6:15:42 PM
Thank you so much for this wonderful information...and great tips on detoxification. I believe that we are what we eat. Much of our food these days are just choked full of chemicals, dyes, perservatives, and who knows. We need to take responsiblility for our own health and that includes detoxing and cleansing .... I am very impressed with your web site and the honesty your portraying. :) Be blessed in 2006' Your friend, Classic Corners www.classicwebstore.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/9/2006 7:28:11 PM
Hi David: Nice to hear from you. Our skin is our largest organ and it often time tells what is happening going on with our whole body. I agree we need to clean out the body once in awhile... ..what you see happening on the skin is what is happening internally. Missed seeing you here. Glad to hear from you. Mary http://hofs.en101.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!