Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How to detox using the Detox Spa
1/9/2006 4:06:44 PM
Hello Everyone, Many people have asked me how best to detox using the detox spa. Here is what I do. I use the Miracle Foot Massager and the Detox Spa together for best results. Steps: 1. Use the Miracle Foot Massager for 10-30 minutes. We have found you get more toxins out this way. Drink mineral water or at least water. 2. Use the Detox Spa with your foot tub for 30 minutes. Drink mineral water or at least water. 3. Use the Miracle Foot Massager for 10-30 minutes. We have found your legs feel energized this way. Drink mineral water or at least water. We recently did a demo to a chiropractor this way, him and his wife. When he was done he started dancing around telling his wife he felt good enough to go dancing.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Re: How to detox using the Detox Spa
1/9/2006 10:48:50 PM
I have had some of my clients use the detox spa right after they get up from their massage. I give them a bottle water that I put liquid minerals it and they drink while they soak. Its been impressive. One client stated she had used a machine before (without a massage) and her detox was minimal. I talked her into trying it after her massage today and she couldnt believe the water when she was done.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!