Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
EPX Body 90 Day Challenge! Get Up To $500 To Lose Up To 50lbs In 90 Days!
9/21/2012 4:09:12 PM
Come on and join all our new challengers this month! Here's how:

1- Visit www.epxhealthy.com
2- Choose your product @ $39.95 I recommend Burn or Detox
3- Log in to your EPX site and click on challenge details
4- Fill out the challenge forms
5- Take starting weight pictures
6- Email forms and pictures to EPX
7- Take your product every day & follow the Free EPX 90 day guide
8- At the end of your 90 days Take After pics/end weight
9- Submit/email them to EPX
10- Get a check for the weight you lost on the challenge

1-19 pounds lost – Get an EPX Body Challenge T-Shirt

20-29 pounds lost - $4 for each pound lost

30-39 pounds lost - $6 for each pound lost

40-49 pounds lost - $8 for each pound lost

50+ pounds lost - $500

That's it! It's easy! Did you know that losing 50lbs in 90 days on the challenge will get you a $500 check? Not only will you have money in your pocket but you will look and feel amazing.

Questions about the products, challenge or biz opportunity, please message me, Tonia

Tonia Hoff EPX Body www.myepxbodybiz.com www.epxhealthy.com My mission is to help at least one person every day to better their life - Better Health & More Wealth for their future. Is today YOUR day?
+0
RE: EPX Body 90 Day Challenge! Get Up To $500 To Lose Up To 50lbs In 90 Days!
10/2/2012 12:54:23 PM
Start your Challenge today and imagine how you'll feel ringing in the New Year as the New You! Customers and business partners are getting great results with our EPX Burn..our all natural fat burner. You can also try our Detox Tea which will help you lose up to 5lbs in 5 days. If you like the idea of meal replacement shakes, try our Nourish. I have countless recipes so it's different every time. Or..try a combination of all 3! It's your choice to get your results.
Tonia Hoff EPX Body www.myepxbodybiz.com www.epxhealthy.com My mission is to help at least one person every day to better their life - Better Health & More Wealth for their future. Is today YOUR day?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!