Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
100% Money Back Guarantee That You Will Make Money With Us!
9/18/2012 1:20:55 PM

Introduction To GToo
T
he Best Financial Opportunity That You Are Likely To Ever see!
No Recruiting Required To Earn The Big Paychecks!

I know that most people who read this are probably already promoting one "Work From Home" business opportunity or another, or selling some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in their home business. Still, I hope YOU you will stay with me long enough to read this, because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you see on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK! Most people spend more money than they ever make!

So, no matter what you are doing now, I encourage you to stay with me long enough to read this while I tell you about GToo, the revolutionary new kind of PASSIVE INCOME (No Recruiting Required!) program where I know without a shadow of a doubt that you can make money, and lots of it!... IF you have a little bit of money to work with.

Because, even though you see free this, and free that everywhere you look on the internet, when you get right down to it, that old saying that "you have to have money to make money is absolutely true. There is no such thing as a free lunch in business. If it says FREE, watch out for the hidden costs! You can bet that they are going to want you to spend some money along the way for one thing or another. Either that or sponsor a whole lot of new members who do put money into it, and pay your way in that way.

Now, I want to tell you about the EASY and FUN way to make money with either Genius 1000 or GToo OR both depending on how much money you have to work with. I have been a member of Genius 1000 for more than 6 months now. It works great! So good that I even offer a 100% money back guarantee that you will make money there! You will see that guarantee below.

GToo is a $10 Per Day Advertising Subscription.

Each $10 Daily Subscription Will (in time) Bring In $70,000
With Absolutely No Recruiting Requirement!
http://www.genius1000.com/geniustoo/?hbndon

When GToo first started it was set up as an "exclusive" members only Advertising "Club" for Genius 1000, and you already had to be a member of Genius 1000 in order to participate in GToo."Linda Cromwell", the Admin there (more about her below) set it up first as a way for current members to put some of their earnings from Genius 1000 into GToo and earn some really, really Big Paychecks! AND have it coming in a whole lot faster! AND it worked, Big Time! So well in fact that, we decided to break away from the parent (Genius 1000), and make this a completely separate program. Now YOU too can take advantage of this absolutely awesome financial opportunity!

To get started, you will need to pay a one time Admin fee of $10 AND at least $100 to pay for one subscription for the first 10 days ($500 would be better so you can get 5 subscriptions). Each subscription will (in time) bring in a total of $70,000!! NOTE: If you cannot afford a $10 per day subscription right now, don't worry. You can get started with Genius 1000 and earn money there to participate in GToo later.

Genius 1000 is a $2.00 Per Week Advertising Subscription.

Each $2.00 Per Week Subscription Will (in time) Bring In $1,000
With Absolutely No Recruiting Requirement!
http://www.genius1000.com/?hbndon

Genius 1000 launched on the 15th of March, and has been paying members consistently on a DAILY basis ever since! Each $2.00 subscription with Genius 1000 will (in time) bring in a total of $1,000!

This Is My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

I cannot guarantee your success in GToo right now. That is still new, and I do not want to obligate myself for $110 right now in case you don't like it OR cannot really afford to be there ... yet. However, I have been a member of Genius 1000 for more than six months, and I know it works Big Time!

Visit the Genius 1000 website, get signed up, pay the one time administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription for $2.00 per week. During that first week, take the time to explore the website and get to know the various advertising investment options that are available to you as a member. After 7 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with the program, cancel your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a minute.), then,let me know you have done that, and I will transfer $9.00 from my Payza account to yours within 24 hours.

Don Evans
Proud Member Of The Genius 1000 Family - Together we are an unstoppable
force building YOUR future.
http://www.genius1000.com/?hbndon

http://www.genius1000.com/geniustoo/?hbndon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!