Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Agnes Kivuvani

299 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Free iPhone promotion
9/17/2012 7:41:31 PM

Everyone this is real and FREE, The Company also is going to pay you money also for sending out your link.

Sign up here http://mukiko.imobileint.com/and Use your own link not my link, that's the way you will get your free phone.

Make sure you send your link out when they send it to your email.

Everybody wants a free iphone5 and they will receive one, so hurry and let people know about this before they stop this promotion. Just let everyone know that there is No cost all.

It is absolutely FREE. You will have a lot of people connected to you by sharing your link. Make sure that you tell everyone not to sign up for the $99.00, when it comes to them in their email.

But if they do sign up for the $99.00 they will not need two people in the group to pay the $99.00 but they will need to send out there link.

Again do not pay the $99.00 when you receive your email from the company. Your i phone is free for you. Give your link out and tell everyone to give their link out they will still be connected to you.

For example Let’s just say that you give your link to 20 people and those 20 people ended up with 500 people tied to their link these people that sign up will be tied to you also. Keep asking your friends and family if they want a iphone5, if they say yes just send them your link so they and sign up and tell them to listen to the 2 minute video that's it. The only way they will receive a Free Iphone5 is that they must send out their free link after signing up to receive the iphone5.

Remember give your link out to as many people as you can, all you will need is 2 people to sign up for $120.00 in your entire group don't worry about who they will be.

The company will send you your information to your email.

Keep the email with your information.

Agnes - Certified eBusiness Consultant ==> Call me at 240-481-5648
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!