Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
EPX Burn Melts those pounds & inches!
9/16/2012 1:50:55 PM
Lose weight with EPX Body Burn! Melts those pounds and inches! Get the Burn and Join our Challenge - Get paid for every pound lost up to $500! No other Challenge does that! All of our products are natural, gluten free and contain no animal byproducts. All of our products have a 30 day money back guarantee – But I haven’t had a single return! Get yours today and be ready for those Holidays!! Just $40 per month and it Works!

Tonia Hoff EPX Body www.myepxbodybiz.com www.epxhealthy.com My mission is to help at least one person every day to better their life - Better Health & More Wealth for their future. Is today YOUR day?
+0
RE: EPX Burn Melts those pounds & inches!
9/20/2012 4:57:18 PM
DOES EPX BODY BURN work? Just look what Christine M had to say: "I absolutely love these products, I spent $300 a month on Medifast and it didn't do what EPX Burn has done for me with weight loss!!! Plus I will get paid for the challenge, plus I get to make money with EPX as a business. I LOVE this!! Thank you Tonia!!!"

"It's only been 8 days since I started on Burn. I've lost 6 pounds already! 1/2" off my tummy. Love it."
Jackie Fredericks, Minneapolis, Minnesota

"I am excited to say that after doing my 1 month measurements today I have lost a whopping 17 and 7/8 overall body inches since starting the EPX Burn."
Tabitha Graff, Berryville, AR

Maile says: "WOW 3 wks on the EPX and I have lost 6 inches in my mid-section and 3% body fat.. I feel so much better, thanks EPX".

30 day money back guarantee! You have nothing to lose but the weight! You've tried the rest, now try the one that works! Just go to my website to get registered for the Challenge and get started today. www.epxhealthy.com

Tonia Hoff EPX Body www.myepxbodybiz.com www.epxhealthy.com My mission is to help at least one person every day to better their life - Better Health & More Wealth for their future. Is today YOUR day?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!