Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ClickTrackProfit Testimonials
5/6/2013 6:10:54 PM

Join the CTP Team in ALP

Join ClickTrackProfit

Inspiration, Excitement

I am indebted to CTP! A terrific training program that allows us to execute the skills we have learned. It also has a built-in social network, where you can make lifelong friendships! Thank you Team TimTech: Brenda Broyles, Larry Dame 3rd, Bill Gorsi, Tim Linden, Justin Ledvina, Jon Olson, and one who shall remain anonymous...as per their wishes!
By enchantress65 on 2013-04-11

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2013 4:09:39 AM
Join the CTP Team in ALP

Join ClickTrackProfit

Motivation, Inspiration, Excitement

This is great and nice concept of Timtech providing batches and Cash for surfing. I am very excited every time when I surf to know what will be in Vault this time. Due to every day sites changing for Vault, So I met new people during surf, Watching New offers. I also Liked CTP training and Login lessons, They are blend of knowledge on Online bussiness and Promotions. I will give 10/10
By sandy17 on 2012-07-02

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/9/2013 1:59:48 AM
Join the CTP Team in ALP

Join ClickTrackProfit

Excitement

At CTP you embody these words by Robin Sharma: "small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results." That's why I love that my calendar of CTP activitycalendar over there on your right. It's a record of your small daily improvements and that is simple genius. Nick Grimshawe
By ngrimshawe on 2012-02-05
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/17/2013 5:38:50 PM
Join the CTP Team in ALP

Join ClickTrackProfit

I'm not halfway done yet but I feel that I'm getting some of the best Internet Marketing training here at Click Track Profit. Really happy that I purchased the Lifetime Upgrade.Taking it slow so I can take all of it in and learn and take action each day.
By lisamgentile on 2012-09-10
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/25/2013 2:10:57 AM
Join the CTP Team in ALP

Join ClickTrackProfit

I am so happy to share with you a testimonial from my good friend Geri Gerstner!

More about Geri in just a minute but first here is her testimonial:

=============================================================

Want To To Be Successful Online? Here is what you do... Attend TE Live Training Monday - Friday 4:00PM EST. Be an ACTIVE Member in the chats by talking to members and trying to help people answer questions that they may have and just be part of this AWESOME Community and last but, not least BRAND YOURSELF by adding your name and personal photo to Splash page ads and Banner ads and then ADVERTISE!
By gerig8900 on 2013-06-02
=================================================================
Now Geri gives some excellent advice in her testimony that applies to almost any place on the Internet. Her name is a text link to one of here profiles here in Adlandpro. She has 5 and if you do a Search for People:

Enter part of a name below to search our members.
Search People
and study her activity here you will see that her last time here was very short. She found Adlandpro to be very confusing. I can understand that as I have found it to be that way too. It took me a long time and a lot of persistence to find my way around here. There is so much to this place and so much to love. I am going to encourage Geri to give us another try. This time when she comes please give her a warm welcome and help her to discover all the good that there is to find here.

Thanks,

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!