Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
mlm
9/14/2012 11:03:54 AM

Have you heard the saying, “Knowledge is Power?” Well in the world of multi level marketing, this saying is cemented in the alter of truth! Knowledge my friends is very powerful, yet controlling the knowledge of others is even more powerful. Control the knowledge of others, you ask? Yes. The secret that the 3% of ultra successful marketers hold tight to the vest is that they, not only understand what it takes to be successful but they actually use the lack of knowledge of those in their downlines to their advantage.

This may seem to be a harsh accusation, but it is very real. Many of the top marketers never start from the bottom, in fact they are recruited over by the company’s founders to help stir up excitement and momentum for the newly formed mlm company. These experts also understand that most people will never succeed in MLM, but if the masses realize this the company will fail. Now, am I saying that no one can start from the bottom and succeed? Absolutely not. There will be a handful of individuals that fight through and simply cannot be denied their dream. Yet I say this with great caution, because for every 1 that does that 99 will spend a great deal of money only to quit with more debt than they started.

Unfortunately, the goal of the company’s founders and top network marketers is not to ensure that the majority of people reach a level of financial status positioning them to retire from their day jobs. No, the goal is quit the contrary – it is to ensure that the 97% that will never achieve that financial status make just enough to stay active and continue the recruiting that most MLM companies thrive on! Place yourself in the CEO’s seat and look at your business model through his or her eyes. What do you see? You will see a very profitable business with revenues that can easily be forecasted 12 – 24 months out based on run rate. You will see extremely high profits because the actual employees (you the marketers) are the marketing strategy! Most traditional businesses pay out millions to market on an annual basis, yet most MLM distributors are actually paid to market their brand! I must admit, it’s absolutely brilliant! This is why you see the likes of Donald Trump making significant business moves to create MLM companies and include these in their portfolio of businesses.

So, with all of that being said, what can you the mere newbie marketer do? Simply educate yourself… understand what the real strategy is so that you can make a more informed decision. Look into alternatives to MLM, like Genius GToo where many will find the time and money we all seek after!

Don Evans - Business Development Manager.
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2564698/Introduction-To-GToo.aspx

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!