Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Don
Don Evans

3759 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
The $200 Plan For Financial Independence
9/10/2012 12:30:29 PM

Take two minutes to look at GToo, the EASY and FUN way to make money on the internet with absolutely no sponsoring requirements. This is PASSIVE INCOME, with no work of any kind for you to do. In fact, the hardest thing you will ever have to do here is count the money! You will need to have at least $200 to get started. However, if you don't have $200 to spend right now, stay with me a minute. I am going to show you how to earn it ... real fast!

Who Are We?

When GToo first started it was set up as an "exclusive" members only Advertising "Club" for Genius 1000, and you already had to be a member of Genius 1000 in order to participate in GToo."Linda Cromwell", the Admin there set it up first as a way for current members to put some of their earnings from Genius 1000 into GToo and earn some really, really Big Paychecks! AND have it coming in a whole lot faster! AND it worked, Big Time! So well in fact that, we decided to break away from the parent (Genius 1000), and make this a completely separate program. Now YOU too can take advantage of this absolutely awesome financial opportunity!

The link below will take you to the website originally set up for Genius 1000 members. The only way to get to GToo right now is to go there and sign up with Genius 1000. Then, when you sign into your account, you will have a button there to click on to go to GToo. You can get started with Genius 1000 if you want to, and come to GToo later. It is still a real good way to make money, and you can get started there for only $9.00. OR you can simply WAIT a few days before you do anything. GToo will break away as a separate program within a matter of days, and when it does, YOU will be ready to get started.

Don Evans
http://www.genius1000.com/?hbndon

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!