Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 3 Easy Steps to Success
10/28/2012 10:09:59 PM
join in Michael's downline

Hi Michael and friends!

Thank you for joining FaithfulHits Michael!

Please join in Michael's downline by clicking on the text link or banner above. Just a couple of points I want to make here. In order to get the most out of this great traffic generating Christian based exchange you have to do your due diligence. Start by clicking on the Member Information.

Important information
I will be honest with you. I do not upgrade in every program that comes along. I love the Lifetime pro memberships, especially when they are so reasonable. You will see all of the information about Lifetime Pro Membership in the Member Information. I am at the Lifetime 2 level and thinking about going up to Lifetime 3 sometime soon. I do like the Auto-Surf and that only works with the pro levels.

Feel free to ask any questions about FH in this forum.

Before I go I want to say that if you want to be successful, you have to do what successful people do. Look closely at Michael's message below. Click here to visit Michael's profile.
==============================================================
Quote:
Hi Ken

Joined Faithful Hits

When you get time http://freeads.love-au.com/millionfreeads.html

Ken I know this works as many traffic exchange owners have joined Adlandpro and OBOads under me, as well as other ops. Way more that 1000 downline 800 OBO and 600 plus Adlandpro 100s more other sites total over 20,000

Michael

I will now give this extra special treatment by paying it forward!

Click here to read from the top!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: 3 Easy Steps to Success
10/28/2012 10:30:17 PM
ttt

Just sent to 1155 downline members in TopTierTraffic:

TopTierTraffic Logo

You Have An Email From Your Upline!

Hi TTT Friends,

Read this in the forum you go to for credits where the graphics and text links are live and clickable. Save some time and scroll to the bottom and click for credits.

Quote:
join in Michael's downline

Hi Michael and friends!

Thank you for joining FaithfulHits Michael!

Please join in Michael's downline by clicking on the text link or banner above. Just a couple of points I want to make here. In order to get the most out of this great traffic generating Christian based exchange you have to do your due diligence. Start by clicking on the Member Information.

Important information
I will be honest with you. I do not upgrade in every program that comes along. I love the Lifetime pro memberships, especially when they are so reasonable. You will see all of the information about Lifetime Pro Membership in the Member Information. I am at the Lifetime 2 level and thinking about going up to Lifetime 3 sometime soon. I do like the Auto-Surf and that only works with the pro levels.

Feel free to ask any questions about FH in this forum.

Before I go I want to say that if you want to be successful, you have to do what successful people do. Look closely at Michael's message below. Click here to visit Michael's profile. Michael's profile
==============================================================
Quote:
Hi Ken

Joined Faithful Hits

When you get time http://freeads.love-au.com/millionfreeads.html

Ken I know this works as many traffic exchange owners have joined Adlandpro and OBOads under me, as well as other ops. Way more that 1000 downline 800 OBO and 600 plus Adlandpro 100s more other sites total over 20,000

Michael

I will now give this extra special treatment by paying it forward!

Click here to read from the top!
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!